Ultra S/M Who else had trouble with the Ultra Necrozma Battle?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
When defeating Ultra Necrozma at Megalo Tower, it was extremely hard for me. I won purely by luck. Took about 10 tries before I got lucky. My Eeveelution team had to keep toughing it out so they'd survive. When I finally killed it, it was very satisfying. Who knew a 6 vs 1 battle would be so hard? Very tough battle when you go in unprepared.

How did your battle with it go?

Super easy.
I used a Zoroark that Illusioned as a Salazzle. Ultra Necrozoma spammed Photon Geyser, which didn't affect Zoroark. I boosted with Nasty Plot to +6 and OHKO'd with Dark Pulse. Win.

Super easy!

"Super easy.
I used a Zoroark that Illusioned as a Salazzle. Ultra Necrozoma spammed Photon Geyser, which didn't affect Zoroark. I boosted with Nasty Plot to +6 and OHKO'd with Dark Pulse. Win.

Super easy!"

Good strategy! I used an Eeveelution team so I obviously couldn't haha

The first time, my mono dark team was unprepared and got swept; the second time, I dropped a specs Draco Meteor round one and that was it.

Reactions: AricAttack
omg. I HATED that fight! It took me so long to finish it, I had to reset my game like 15 times. I had the exp share off, so my team was super under-leveled, and it took so long.

I also thought it was super easy. It was just one Pokemon so I switched in and out a few times and just smacked 'em down.

Back