Who else is tired of this online school

• Thread starter Taz705
  • Start date
Taz705

Taz705

TRADE WITH ME ON POKEMON
Towns Folk
Who else here is tired of this online school stuff. I'm hating zoom and seriously sick of not seeing my friends.
My high school teachers are absolute piling work on they normally wouldn't be. this is the only time in my life that I actually want school back. Who else has a similar opinion/situation?

Reactions: moomoo, Mizunil and Alex.Dips
I dont have online school till may 5th and im already sick of it lol

Reactions: Alex.Dips
I dont have online school till may 5th and im already sick of it lol
my online school goes through the rest of the year

I had half of my college classes online before this corona stuff so I was already used to it, my college just uses d2l so we don't need to use stuff like zoom, no webcam stuff and the ability to turn stuff in whenever i want makes it much better than normal classes. I might go with online only next year too!

once the ap testing is over im holding my poop in to poop on a certain board by the name of COLLEGE cuz the sats better not cancel for next year

besides that im gonna throw my controllers at my teachers once quarantine's over fr

Reactions: Taz705
I loved it... it was easy to work & barely any Zoom meetings

Reactions: SmugWolff
I loved it... it was easy to work & barely any Zoom meetings
Well lucky you, all of my classes accept Gym are on zoom. The workload was not made easier if anything it's gotten more difficult. i cant wait to never touch zoom again.

welp, ive been doing this online school stuff my whole life......

#homeschoollife

Meh I don't taking classes from bed. It's not terrible for me personally.

Reactions: phofufury
Back