Who else wants a Sonic Adventure remaster or remake on the switch?

• Thread starter moomoo
  • Start date
moomoo

moomoo

that kid with a beard
Towns Folk
I know DANG well someone else out there misses and adores the Sonic Adventure games as much as I do. I grew up with the game along with my siblings, and we would play it day and night on the Dreamcast, and later still to this day, I endlessly grind to beat my best time of 1:04 on Emerald Coast as Sonic in Sonic Adventure 1! Let's talk about how Sega completely disregards the Sonic Adventure series as a waste of time!? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS :mad:

I mean it's on Steam so I could play it with any USB controller I want on top of achievements. I see no need for a remake unless it added some new features and to that I say it's extra work for them when something totally original or unique could still be made instead. I mean I haven't played Sonic Forces but do you think that was their substitute for a 3D Sonic game on Switch?

I mean it's on Steam so I could play it with any USB controller I want on top of achievements. I see no need for a remake unless it added some new features and to that I say it's extra work for them when something totally original or unique could still be made instead. I mean I haven't played Sonic Forces but do you think that was their substitute for a 3D Sonic game on Switch?
Sure, i get it that like they released it on PC but there's that sense of portability and exposure that the Adventure series would get and most people nowadays barely know about Sonic Adventure, and it sucks cuz it was actually a well-polished game that Sega did REALLY good on not gonna lie. But yeah I see what you mean on how Forces was their homage to the Adventure series on the Switch, though Forces did SUCK really bad it was just another mediocre 3D sonic game tbh. I'd rather have Sonic Unleashed on the Switch, which actually, now that I think about it, would be A GOOD title to put on the switch. idk though, what do you think sega should do to revive sonic's popularity and enjoyability to drive both old and new fans back cuz generations did alright with that... and since the movie's out maybe sega will do something?

I would probably not get it if they released a remake, I'm perfectly fine with playing the GC version on my Wii. If they did a overhaul of the game and added new stuff then maybe I would maybe want it, but I'm more interested in other DC games getting ported over.

I would probably not get it if they released a remake, I'm perfectly fine with playing the GC version on my Wii. If they did a overhaul of the game and added new stuff then maybe I would maybe want it, but I'm more interested in other DC games getting ported over.
what other dreamcast games we talkin ab tho

crazy taxi lookin type nice tho not gonna lie

what other dreamcast games we talkin ab tho

Jet Set and Crazy Taxi would be pretty nice on switch, Sega keeps talking about them on twitter so maybe we can have them on switch soon!

Back