Who else wants the wii u to have more time and more focus?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
The nx makes me mad, its honestly something that should be released way later on, at least late 2017. Its just too early and lots of games that people want need to come on the wii u. It has lots of potential, seriously. True, they already released a lot of games for it but still, their primary focus should be on the wii u. Then sales will rise. The wii u has so much games, so much fun games but it has to at least be supported for another 2 years. It still has lots of games that need to be released. The 3ds is so boring now, they need to make a new handheld. The wii u though still has a lot of games that we want to be released. If you want proof, look online. Face it everyone, 3ds is getting a bit too old. The new 3ds also ain't that great either honestly.This is arguable but they already focused a lot on it. This time, it needs to be on the wii u. The 3ds is really good but they should focus more on wii u now, sure the wii u has lots of games too but it needs more focus since its a console and has so much potential. Honestly, for this E3, I hope its more focused on wii u.

I think that the fact's already there that they are more working on the Wii U , no need to be so angry o.o
Just think of all the games that are already being worked on for the Wii U , there's already that Zelda U which is supposed to be something epic . Splatoon which is going to be released soon this month . Yoshi's Woolly World , and so many others ,

I haven't seen really much about the 3ds , the New 3DS was meant for the better experience with current games like SSB , MH4U which have already been released .

Also the NX isn't much going to be released till perhaps lots of years later , so all Nintendo said was that they were working on the new console , but they can't forget all the other upcoming games for the Wii U , so you can only hope for more games on the Wii U asides from those I listed .

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior and 3905
Nintendo isn't really rushing to ending the Wii U's period in gaming so quickly, they're gonna release the NX many years to come actually. Plus the Wii U is actually getting some attention with games like Splatoon, Xenoblade X, Fire Emblem, and more coming this year/next year to the Wii U's library, which may increase the live for the Wii U even more. Wii U is living in some of its best times right now more than previous years, NX is just a codename that nobody knows much about right now, and it's also said to give information in like 2016 or 2017 so it isn't really taking away from the Wii U's time.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
There will be no mention of the NX or DeNA when E3 comes around. Nintendo even said that they will be laser focused on the Wii U and 3DS. Production for these platforms aren't going anywhere anytime soon, that's for sure. The 3ds is still in its prime; 4 years is not old at all lol.

I think Nintendo is still keeping their focus on the Wii U. :p

I don't think they'll ditch the Wii U anytime soon, it still has a long way to go, in my opinion. It was stated that the NX would be something that connects all the Nintendo stuffz together so it taking over the Wii U is highly unlikely. There's still sooo many different types of games that could be made with the Wii U and Gamepad. It will not die out. >.<)/

Admittedly, sales are not the best with only 10 million units. I have to admit, its a little short. To be fair though, software is gets more sales then hardware. Nintendo needs to market it better, towards adults, not in a family matter. My point is, if they announce more games for it, sales will certainly increase. The line up is good this year but next year?? This E3 better be good...

In my opinion, the WiiU was an excellent system that received tons of Nintendo's very best games, but it simply isn't lucrative enough to continue on. When a company is relying on the sales of a console to make a profit, they can't just sit around and wait for a stagnant system to sell. In order to fix this problem, Nintendo came up with a new system with a revolutionary new concept, now known as the Switch.

I think it would be nice if it did but I don't see them doing it. It has a bad rep for no real reason . Sure it's not prefect and has it's flaws but all systems do and probably will always have them. The system is still pretty fun to use and it does have some good games so it still enjoyable . Some people are just way to hard on it . To me it's just the prodo type for the switch with a few differences here and there but it by no means makes it a bad thing. It works very well for just dance and a few other games that use the motion controls but there are a lot that you have a choice in using them. I have some decent games on mine and still enjoy them all very much. I wish there were some things that they would have put on it but I can't say that I am unhappy with a lot of with it had , as long as the games are fun and work well that's all that matters really.

Back