Who got splatoon and what do you think about it so far?

• Thread starter Sketch
  • Start date
Sketch

Sketch

The Freshest SquidKid Around
Towns Folk
I think the game is awesome mostly because you are a kid then a squid then a kid again. XD I'll stop before i get carried away. And the fact that it's an original game. Not just another mario game.

I purchased Splatoon on the day of its release and I was so pumped to play it! I'm loving the game so far; its unique style of game play and the mixture of Japanese culture makes me enjoy the game even more. Each weapon and piece of clothing is essential to developing lots of different strategies for covering area as well as taking down other players. This game keeps the player occupied at all times, even in the lobby between matches, which I think is innovative to an extent! :D

I just got it today and it is a really fun game :)

I have this game, and I have a blast playing this game. This game is so fun, but sadly most matches only last for about 3 minutes. I sometimes I have a feeling that it is not the full 3 minutes since the timer in most games count down quickly. All I need is some friends to play with...

I liked it but it needs more content for a $60 dollar game...

I love the the game! It's so amazing and the graphics are beautiful. It's so addicting and it has a lot of content in it! I'm really happy that we get new content every week and that Splat Fest is coming this weekend!

I really like splatoon. Nintendo is making their games much more creative. The first time I got splatoon, I played it for a couple of hours. It was very addicting. The online is the best part of the game. I like to verse against other teams and win. The campaign is ok but I wish there were different game modes for splatoon.

Back