Who has played Wario Ware DI.Y?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
So you guys know Wario Ware D.I.Y, right? In-Case you don't, it is a game where you can make mini microgames (it's not coding your thinking of like c++, it's a simple built in game maker that makes simple to make games) and I thought: you know what, I'll give it a try, and boy did I not regret my decision!!!
It was soooo much fun making my own micro-games and I enjoyed it and I still do to this day!!!
So what do you guys think? Reply and comment that and like always have a absolutely awesome day!!!!
PS: Only 12 hours to the weekend, haha :)WW_C_wario_ad-1280px-50p.jpg
WW_C_wario_ad-1280px-50p.jpg

Man I LOVED WarioWare D.I.Y. ^~^ That simple system of triggers, animations, contacts and timers really made a lot more than I thought it could. Outta sight that one!

I regret not buying the Wii add-on game, and submitting more to the web - its web-service quit awhile back, and the whole point of the game ended when I found out. ._.

I LOVE THIS GAME! This is absolutely one of my very favorite ds games. I'm just sad that the ds online capability was discontinued, but it's just so fun to make and play your own games.

Reactions: MindzEye
Back