Who has the 2DS?

• Thread starter sanwich
  • Start date
sanwich

sanwich

Pizza!
Towns Folk
I dont have it but its looks pretty awesome but im confuse will it still be 3D? And i feel like the console will fall out of my hands xD Idk why but the 2Ds looks like a gameboy.If i had one it would be red.

There's no 3D effect on the 2DS, that's the main difference.
As for its shape - yes, it's less portable, but it's also much cheaper. A much wider Gameboy :panda:
I'd stick with my 3DS \:D/

There's no 3D effect on the 2DS, that's the main difference.
As for its shape - yes, it's less portable, but it's also much cheaper. A much wider Gameboy :panda:
I'd stick with my 3DS \:D/
Aw no 3D yeah ill stick mines too xD

I have the 2DS. I bought the 2DS instead of the 3DS. I'm not saying I hate the 3DS. I just a 2DS so I don't get easy headaches from the 3D filter.

Reactions: sanwich
I have a 2ds and it is just fine sure there is no 3d effect which does not matter.It is better than a 3ds to me because it so much cheaper and runs just like one and it is more durable than a 3ds also it is called a 2DS clearly has the word 2d in it while 3DS has th word 3D in it.

This topic is old but I want to point out something quite important. I don't own a 2DS but worked a lot with them, and if you don't use headphones, the sound is quite terrible. Unlike the 3DS, there is only one speaker on the console, so only mono.

If you don't play with headphones, it's bleh...

This topic is old but I want to point out something quite important. I don't own a 2DS but worked a lot with them, and if you don't use headphones, the sound is quite terrible. Unlike the 3DS, there is only one speaker on the console, so only mono.

If you don't play with headphones, it's bleh...
That is true, there are stereo speakers on the 3DS and there js only one mono speaker on the 2DS, its probably why nintenso made it $100 cheaper, speakers, no 3D. The reason I bought a XL is because I wanted to play with a larger screen. Thw 2D also doesn't fold. So it wouldn't fit in my pocket xD

While I think that the 2DS is a great way to cater to people that cannot experience the 3D effect due to issues, I don't see myself getting one of these units. I already have a 3DS and I think that it'd be much easier for me to just turn the 3D effect off when playing games that I don't want to use 3D on.

I have it \o/
I never used the 3D anyways and my eyesight is bad enough already, :bag:

Back