Who is excited for attack on titan (season 2)

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Man, the 1st season was amazing. Lots of deaths, almost all side characters being killed, and best of all, that twist in the end for Annie was not having any good intentions. Man, she killed almost all the elite people!
That season 2 trailer was pretty epic! Who else is really hyped for season 2 of attack on titan?

I haven't seen the trailer! But I'm super excited for it!
(I even got my dad to watch it, and he hates it when I spend all day watching anime xD)
I've read the manga, so I'm really looking forward to season 2 :)

I'm so excited! I can't wait for it. I'm far in the manga and I can't wait to see it all in action. I know that I had a love hate relationship with Annie though. Needless to say I was relieved when she went in the crystal.

(I even got my dad to watch it, and he hates it when I spend all day watching anime xD)
I've read the manga, so I'm really looking forward to season 2 :)

I tried to get my mom to watch Attack on Titan because she likes anime (though she'll never admit it) and she fell asleep through the theme :rotfl:

I had gotten my dad to watch Hetalia but he didn't understand that they were countries personified.

i can't wait much longer for season 2 my reason is Attack on Titan was what pulled me into the world of anime and manga

If you're interested, you can watch it here.

Anyhoo, does anyone know when the first episode will air?

Ive been waiting for season 2 since early last year I cant believe its almost out. My friend read all the manga as it come out and he fell in love with it, so I'm super psyched

It's so hard just to wait for the next season because anyone who watched Attack on Titan would really really want to know what happened next xP

Reactions: mchristiansen
Definitely it only took them three years to make xD

some friends were saying that they think the first episode will air in February they aren't 100% sure though

Hopefully
Mine r saying summer eek xP

Back