Devil Survivor Who is getting Record Breaker?

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
EpicR

EpicR

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'm just curious on the number of people who plan on getting SMT DeSu 2 Record Breaker. It seems to be coming out on monday and comes in a nice package.

Personally, I want to get it but it's too pricey for me so im going to wait til its much cheaper. The extra 20+ hour story intrigues me though.

How bout you?

Me, but my wallet is empty right now so i have to wait till june :(

Although the game really does look nice and all :p I don't really plan to get it until I play some of the other games of the SMT series , which I plan to do when I have money :p Although the game is really expensive in my opinion , I'm sure that it will be a epic experience .

How much is it? Is it pricey like Persona Q? But then again, decals and a soundtrack sounds better than the tarot cards IMO. Some people said they would wait for the atlus sale for it. lol.

How much is it? Is it pricey like Persona Q? But then again, decals and a soundtrack sounds better than the tarot cards IMO. Some people said they would wait for the atlus sale for it. lol.
Yeah, it's $50, dunno about the eShop version. Atlus sale is good option since in 6 months or a year that game will be discounted :p

I'm curious about @Marc's personal opinion on the new arc :cat:

Reactions: faustine
Although the game really does look nice and all :p I don't really plan to get it until I play some of the other games of the SMT series , which I plan to do when I have money :p Although the game is really expensive in my opinion , I'm sure that it will be a epic experience .
You're too young ;-;
Yeah, it's $50, dunno about the eShop version.
eShop version is $50 too =/ If you go physical, you'll just get the additional contents.
I'm curious about @Marc's personal opinion on the new arc :cat:
It's shorter than the first arc and you don't get stuck with the weak when you begin playing it. It's not something I'd recommend skipping to if you haven't played the first arc.

It was a lot of fun. At first I thought the content was really low (it's going to scare you if you bought the game at $50 and have played and remembered Devil Survivor 2 on the DS, trust me), but it isn't, even though I did not find it at long as the first arc.

It would not have hurt to add in a couple more characters, but the scenes change around to keep you distracted, :panda:

Reactions: faustine and 2071
You're too young ;-;
Hehe , I just noticed and realized that Shin Megami Tensei 2 : Record Breaker has a ESRB Rating of " T " :p see ? :cat:
logos_bottom.png

Not sure if the image came out properly , but you can see it right there . I am 13 years old :p so I guess technically I could play it :p JK I know what you mean anyways :p

I'll probably get it once it gets lowered to a cheaper price. As cool as the extras are, I don't have a CD player and I don't have a car for the decals, so they'd be completely useless. I think I liked the tarot cards for Persona Q better. In the meantime, I'll go find the original Devil Survivor and play through that game, since it will prepare me for the sequel

Reactions: faustine
I intend on buying the game whenever I can acquire spare money from either a donation of plasma or a paycheck.

I've bought the game. I can say it's worth it . It's done very well . The decals are pretty well done and the cd is awesome. I'm only on the 1st part of the story and not to the new stuff yet but so far i'm happy with the turn out. I understand not having the money to get it for the price but when it goes down in price i'd say it's a must get. :)

I wish I could get it but sadly I can't since storage issues and I have no idea what system it is even on.

Back