Who is Gonna Get a amiibo Character Figure?

• Thread starter OmegaCaius
  • Start date

Would you get a amiibo Character Figure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OmegaCaius

OmegaCaius

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I wanted to Know who is gonna get a amiibo Character Figure when it comes out and what character you're gonna get? I would like to buy one but i want to see more info and what they can do besides being a Sparring Partner in Super Smash Bros in other games. If i were to choose some, it would be Link since he is my favorite Nintendo character and Little Mac :)

Not very interested myself :/ I guess I really don't see the point in them that's all, I guess it makes sense if they make your character more stronger.. But still, I think Nintendo should've not messed with this subject

I'll probably pick up one or two, just because the figures themselves look nice as well, but I probably won't go out of my way to "collect them all".

It is an interesting idea though, and I'm curious to see where else they'll go with it in games besides smash, and what sort of restrictions there may be over multiple games.

I'll be getting the villager, seeing he's in smash bros, mario kart 8 :)

if i where to get another, i would get Pit. pit is my main :)

I don't know now, but in the future I may buy one, I have seen what they do in the game and I think it is pretty cool. I am not really keen into racing in mk8 using my mii, but I think dressing my mii up like mario or luigi would be really fun, I am not sure yet but perhaps I will give it a try.

I want one but I'm sure I'm not gonna get one.They are cool though if your fans of pokemon and smash.If I had to choose which one to get it would probably be the charizard or Pikachu one and maybe all of them,they just look so awesome.

They don't really appeal to me, tbh. I know they enhance gameplay but I'd rather not spend my money on them (they're pretty pricey, imo). I must admit they look cool though. I'd get the Kirby one if I was into them! xD

I might get one for xmas, but i might not.

I might get one, but just for fun. Only because I don't have a Wii U and I like how they look. Also I like collecting Nintendo things.

So despite they'll be useless to a 3DS I wouldn't mind having them around, besides no telling if I'll get a Wii U and if I do then I'll have the Amiibo.

I like to collect figurines and the link and shiek amiibos look so cool. So even if i dont use them for games or dlc I still want them just to look cool around my room. Hopefully a zero suit samus one comes out. But I think those are the only ones that I would get. Or who knows what other ones will come out.

I got 5 on release day (Fox, Samus, Kirby, Yoshi and Marth) and since have been pretty addicted to getting them. I currently own all of Wave 1 with the exception of Wii Fit Trainer, all of Wave 2, and Bowser, which is from Wave 3. I pre-ordered Ike, Sonic and Mega Man from GameStop. This upcoming Thursday I'll likely be going hunting for some more from Wave 3.

If they make a dark pit and greninja one i would definetly get them, therye the only ones that interest me so far. I heard about a limited edition gold mario coming to Walmart this month too so might think about getting that too. Don't have an amiibo 3ds adaptor so only gonna get them to add to my "collection".

For now I am not so interested in amiibos that alot because maybe I don't really have the games that will be compatable for it . But I must say that in the future from years now I will be buying pretty much plenty when I get a New 3ds XL and probably go out and get a job and stuff . I will be buying so much amiibos . So I can say that i will buy in the future , but of course not now though ...

Im not very interested in amiibos since you are just "training" a character that you can already play as in the game. Also they are a bit pricey(seriously $13 for a figure?) I might buy one but only as a collectable. I might even display it in my room. Even if I do buy one, it might be a Toon Link or a Mega Man.

Is it Bad that I have already bought 9 of them??? :rotfl:

Back