ARMS Who is your favorite ARMS character?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Nintendo is no longer adding characters to ARMS to my knowledge.

List of characters in ARMS :
  • Spring Man
  • Ribbon Girl
  • Ninjara
  • Master Mummy
  • Mechanica
  • Min Min
  • Helix
  • Twintelle
  • Byte & Barq
  • Kid Cobra
  • Max Brass (DLC)
  • Lola Pop (DLC)
  • Misango (DLC)
  • Springtron (DLC)
  • Dr. Coyle (DLC)
I'm wondering who your favorite character in the game is and what made them your favorite?

Mechanica because that's my main

I'm going to go with Min Min as my favorite. I joked with my friends that we would see a noodle ARMS fighter before she got announced. I'm actually really bad with her, but she's still very cool. I lot a lot of the ARMS fighters now that I think about it.

Min min because that’s my main

Ninjara. I've personally beaten high-level players with him. (Level 20 ppl)

Min min is the best because dragon arm is beast and easy to understand how it benefits you while that snake dude and mechanica have weird movement that is hard to tell if you are actually harder to hit or not. Her kick move would also be nice to learn to use, but usually i do it on accident and not with skill.
Master mummy is also cute in his victory art.

Lola Pop or Ninjara. I do much better when I play as Ninjara; his moveset and abilities work really well with my usual playstyle. But Lola Pop is simply a lot of fun. Playing as her gets me out of my comfort zone and has helped me improve a ton with understand the game. I'm starting to win a lot more with her too, so I might switch mains. But, whenever I play competitively, I still go Ninjara for now.

I don't have ARMS, but from the few Global Testpunches I liked Mechanica and Ninjara the most. Those are the two that I'm the best with, but if I have to choose, I like Ninjara the most.

Back