Who is your favorite demon?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Who is your favorite demon in Shin Megami Tensei video games? It doesn't have to be one from the latest game, Shin Megami Tensei IV. It can be from one of the DS games as well, ;)

Mine is Alice (undead race). She is VERY powerful and she knows the Die for Me skill, :coffee:

1175233_alice.jpg

What about you?

Gale and Rand from DemiKids (GBA)

images
images

I know, I'm a loner on this - but they two are awesome! Most likely I'm the only person here who likes or even knows about DemiKids.

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva and Marc

images
images

I know, I'm a loner on this - but they two are awesome! Most likely I'm the only person here who likes or even knows about DemiKids.

Don't worry. My favorite one is Jack Frost:
7Fs2w0j.png

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva and Marc
Mine is Loki.

Loki.png

- I love Norse mythology
- I loved his role in Devil Survivor
- He had the Racial Skill Tyranny in Devil Survivor (Restores MP when inflicting damage, and reduces the chance of enemies getting Extra Turns)

Reactions: Marc

images
images

Gale! <3 No you're not alone lol. I had both DK Dark and Light, and I loved that these two had choices in what they changed into.

@thread: Hard choice, but I'm going to have to go with KingNex from DemiKids
Kingcerberus.jpg

He had such an awesome design, and I always wanted him for my Demonary lol.

Reactions: Marc
Gale! <3 No you're not alone lol. I had both DK Dark and Light, and I loved that these two had choices in what they changed into.

@thread: Hard choice, but I'm going to have to go with KingNex from DemiKids
Kingcerberus.jpg

He had such an awesome design, and I always wanted him for my Demonary lol.

And with that, you've become one of my favourite users here.
:p

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva and ErixSan
My choice is Metatron. Being the highest of the angels in rank, I can't imagine my party without him.

Either Jack Frost, or Jack the Ripper, because they are cute...

I haven't played much of Shin Megami Tensei.

my favorite would be the gremlins because they're cool to me (no pun intended).

Who is your favorite demon in Shin Megami Tensei video games? It doesn't have to be one from the latest game, Shin Megami Tensei IV. It can be from one of the DS games as well, ;)

Mine is Alice (undead race). She is VERY powerful and she knows the Die for Me skill, :coffee:

1175233_alice.jpg

What about you?

yeay, I loved alice too :p
But since I dont want to "copy-cat" :rolleyes:, I choose Black Frost as my favs :D
BlackFrostSMT3.jpg

He is cute :p
and the only recruitable demon as playable character in Devil Survivor :rolleyes:
He ignites the "Hero" in Demon races :D

Back