Who is your favorite Nexomon?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Pqube has released a Nexopedia, fully revealing almost all 381 of its Nexomon that will be available in Nexomon: Extinction later this month. I'm really liking the designs of a lot of them. Some of them remind me of Pokemon too.

https://pqube.co.uk/nexomon-extinction/category/nexopedia/

I'm not fully done checking 'em all out, but I think my favorite so far is Fainglori:

fainglori.png

So out of what you've seen so far, which is your favorite Nexomon and why is it your favorite?

Reactions: Sunny_Meows and Gram
I like a lot of the dragon ones. This one is cool too:B717B680-ED81-4D44-B8D6-4FAFFEAAF5C2.png

Also this guy and his evolutions:C07504DB-6B03-496E-88AA-2A985F982D7B.png

Reactions: Marc
I really like these two and the ghost starter evolutions. It makes me think as detailed as they are that 3D models as the step up would be a challenge to make but you never know.
1597356227437.png1597356332146.png

Pikachu
latest
Just Kidding! It's Dandemill. I know he/she looks kinda ugly and tough guy/gal-ish, but he's/she's a dandelion, he's/she's fluffy, and (in my opinion) surprisingly cute. the wings look very cool and slick, although part of me does wish they were a different color (magenta perhaps? i mean, it's very 'fantasy like) Dandemill is also very rare, which must mean he has some strong attacks, or he/she plays a key role in your team of Pokemans Nexomons. I also really like the bowtie thingy that's going on at the bottom. In my opinion, I think it's really cute, and that the bowtie thing really adds more to the charm that this Pokemon Nexomon has. And I mean, who doesn't like this guy/gal?????? Just look at his cute little face awwwww. Look at it! LOOK AT IT. SUPER CUTE FACE

Anyway, I've rambled on enought abot this charming little bundle of cuteness. Basically, he's/she's my favorite Pokemon Nexomon, ok? Deal with it lol

Last edited:
dracon.png

Pretty sure it's a legendary but I'm a sucker for a fire drake bruh.

Kerosion looked pretty sick too.

After playing, I discovered that Sikipha is my favorite.

sikipha-2048x1446.png

Forest Energy helped me through tough times, and he has great support moves too ;u;

I never got a chance to catch the peacock (Fainglori) which made me a lil sad. I only saw other tamers use it.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I really like Furrygon.
furrygon-1024x723.png
so cute!! and it has four wings!!
i kinda wanna pet it.

Back