Who is your favorite Tekken character?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
My favorite Tekken character is Eddy Gordo. Once he sets up himself on the ground to do his disco thing, you're a dead man walking, ;) Some people call him "cheat" but if you're skilled, you can block his moves.

Another character I like to use is Jin Kazama. They made him super weak in Street Fighter X Tekken, however, that is to be expected because it was created by Capcom after all.

Hwoarang isn't bad either. He kicks a lot and I think I mastered his fighting style.

Who is your favorite character in Tekken 3D Prime Edition? (other Tekken games are also welcomed)

My favourite the entire series throughout, since my childhood, has been Jin Kazama. I loved him as a kid because he had spiky hair and I love any character that has spiky hair :p But as I grew up and actually got skilled at the Tekken games, I realized he was one of the best fighters. He may not have as many combos as King or be as fast as Lee Chaolan, but he's a balanced character and has an awesome story.

Others are Kazuya, Paul, King, Asuka, Lili, Xiayou... you know what, I can't list them all. I love them all, except Dragunov :p

Reactions: Marc
I only played Street Fighter x Tekken, and my favorite Tekken character was Asuka Kazama.

Others are Kazuya, Paul, King, Asuka, Lili, Xiayou... you know what, I can't list them all. I love them all, except Dragunov :p
I hate King when he's my opponent in multiplayer and the person knows his combos like front of his hand. Once he grabs you, it's almost over. That guy will keep hitting you and before you know it, your HP will be zero, :panda:

Paul, well.. He's a nice person to counter Eddy's "disco dance". Some people know the right way to do it, but for the people who don't, ;) Also, when Eddy is trying to recover, Paul takes advantage of his destruction punch to kill him (sorry, I'm not sure what the correct name for it is so I'm calling it destruction punch for now).

Nina is another character I loved using in Street Fighter X Tekken. I'm not sure how good she is in Tekken 3D Prime Edition, or if she's even a playable character (although I'm sure she is).

I only played Street Fighter x Tekken, and my favorite Tekken character was Asuka Kazama.
I tried using her but I just couldn't get the hang of it. I prefer her partner, Lili :

lili.jpg

She's easier to use IMO and don't let that pretty face make you think that she's weak, :whistle:

I tried using her but I just couldn't get the hang of it. I prefer her partner, Lili :

View attachment 36

She's easier to use IMO and don't let that pretty face make you think that she's weak, :whistle:

Little question:
Do you play the game (Street Fighter X Tekken) in English or Japanese?

Little question:
Do you play the game (Street Fighter X Tekken) in English or Japanese?
It's English and Japanese. Some characters talk in English, while others, in Japanese. The game itself is in English.

It's English and Japanese. Some characters talk in English, while others, in Japanese. The game itself is in English.

You can change it. You can also play with every character on English or every character on Japanese, for example.

Eddy was great. You could keep doing his ->+O ->\>+OO combo over and over again and your opponent would rarely be able to get up. :D

Reactions: Marc
Nina, I was dangerous while playing with Nina, I loved that chick, she is by far my favorite character, she has awesome combos and attacks. A lot of people says that Nina is crap Anna's better , I personally love Nina. She's Awesome. Yeah I hate when you had to fight King and Eddy, Nina is kinda slow though so once they hit you in a combo your a goner, but I always try to use combos a lot when fighting those characters.I also did like Hwoarang hes awesome, I love his kicks always knock em out.

I grew up playing and having a lot of fun with Nina and Hwoarang :D

Nina, I was dangerous while playing with Nina, I loved that chick, she is by far my favorite character, she has awesome combos and attacks. A lot of people says that Nina is crap Anna's better , I personally love Nina. She's Awesome. Yeah I hate when you had to fight King and Eddy, Nina is kinda slow though so once they hit you in a combo your a goner, but I always try to use combos a lot when fighting those characters.I also did like Hwoarang hes awesome, I love his kicks always knock em out.

I grew up playing and having a lot of fun with Nina and Hwoarang :D
I'll admit, I always found Nina to be one of the harder characters to beat. Once she starts getting some wallops in she barely lets you get back up.

Hwoarang he's the best, i use him all the time in Tekken6 i have mastered his kicking, Paul and Lee are other good characters that I use. I also use Eddy and Jin, but Hwoarang is my number one go to guy for kicking butt.

Reactions: Reece
I'll admit, I always found Nina to be one of the harder characters to beat. Once she starts getting some wallops in she barely lets you get back up.

She is a good character, honestly speaking. When I fight against her its annoying, the combos she use brings your life down fast but playing with her (to me) is easy. Who did you hate to fight in Tekken? Mines was Eddy, that guy use to be the hardest for me to land a hit ,he was extremely fast.

She is a good character, honestly speaking. When I fight against her its annoying, the combos she use brings your life down fast but playing with her (to me) is easy. Who did you hate to fight in Tekken? Mines was Eddy, that guy use to be the hardest for me to land a hit ,he was extremely fast.
Azazel of course! He was frustrating as hell and near impossible to beat except by luck and desperate button mashing. Way overpowered.

I see no love for Lee Chaolan here! :eek:
He's great, just look at those combos from him!. He's quite great for juggling, and is also so luxurious. Him and Violet are both great.
I also like Asuka, Lili and Anna. ;)

I see no love for Lee Chaolan here! :eek:
He's great, just look at those combos from him!. He's quite great for juggling, and is also so luxurious. Him and Violet are both great.
I also like Asuka, Lili and Anna. ;)
Lee is one of my favourite characters in Tekken 5/Dark Resurrection. So is Howarang.

I like the characters Howarang and one guy's name I can't seem to remember ... I think his name is Jin but I like his altered form better.

I like the characters Howarang and one guy's name I can't seem to remember ... I think his name is Jin but I like his altered form better.
hwoarang-4fix.jpg

Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg

First his Hwarang and the second image is Jin, I use to hate to fight against these two characters, ,my Nina always used to die from Hwarang speed.

Reactions: JunZhi
hwoarang-4fix.jpg

Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg

First his Hwarang and the second image is Jin, I use to hate to fight against these two characters, ,my Nina always used to die from Hwarang speed.
So that means that hw orang is one of the best characters in the trekken game series and it's quite over powered to be honest :) Jin is one of the strongest characters.

Back