Nami:
Zoro: @Nightsrain622
Sanji: @Sanji
Chopper: Me!
Robin: @Major
Franky:
Brook:
Reply if you want to join! ^^
If this isn't allowed here, please delete this thread.

Last edited:
Hello one piece fans! we would be happy if we find all of our crew :3

Love one piece :p

I'll answer the thread question.

One Piece is inaccessible to me. I watched a tiny bit (half an episode >.>) the anime as a kid and I know the protagonists gets stretchy after eating a fruit or something, but when it's got a thousand chapters in the manga and a bajillion anime episodes, it's very difficult to start from the start. I don't think I'll ever be able to get into it.

I'll answer the thread question.

One Piece is inaccessible to me. I watched a tiny bit (half an episode >.>) the anime as a kid and I know the protagonists gets stretchy after eating a fruit or something, but when it's got a thousand chapters in the manga and a bajillion anime episodes, it's very difficult to start from the start. I don't think I'll ever be able to get into it.
Ok, At first I thought, "What the heck what kind of name is Luffy the art is so different and weird I'm not watching this." But I finished Fairy Tail and all Manga and I got bored so I decided to watch One Piece. It is soooo good and the characters are so developed! I'm only on like episode 235-ish and I love it!!!

I liked One Piece up until the time skip, then I just got uninterested, time skips seem to ruin all anime....

I liked One Piece up until the time skip, then I just got uninterested, time skips seem to ruin all anime....
sorry my friend but the time skip is amazing

Back