who played legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d?

• Thread starter manny88
  • Start date
manny88

manny88

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Men i woud love to play it!!!:D

I think like many people played The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3d because it was one of the best games for the N64 consoles so definitely a person would play this :D I would recommend this game to any Zelda fan . Everything is just so remade to fit its beautiful overworld and I can say more , but let's just stick to it that the game is Fantastic ! :p

I played legend of zelda of zelda: ocarina of time. That game was very fun with lots and lots of action in the game. The game had a good story and the graphics were very good. The game was very beautiful and I liked used Link's sword, boomerang, and his shield. I suggest this game to any fan of legend of zelda.

I didn't play the remake of that game, but I played and beat the original. The game was very well made and had very unique items such as Mirror Shield, Hover Boots and Giant's Knife/ Biggoron's Sword. The story is easy to understand and I especially loved the time traveling in the game. It is just awesome.

Only one of the greatest video-games of all time! It's literally one of my favorite games ever. It's amazing! If you don't have it, dude, get it on the eShop now! It's worth it! Every last penny :3 Yes, truly I say too you, it's amazing!

Well worth it. Excellent port, with a pretty good 3D use actually.

I just bought oot3d and so far it looks great. HIGHLY recommend this game to anyone who hasnt played it.

I played the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. And I really enjoyed playing through the different dungeons/temples. I would definitely recommend the game to all fans of zelda and people who haven't yet played zelda as it was the first zelda game I played and the one that got me into the series. But I still think that Majora's Mask offers a better experience but both are great games. :)

I have recently finished the game and I think it ranks high in the best games I have played. Great plot, great villains, great bosses and a not so great Navi. This game is slightly easier than the original and I recommend it for beginners. The improved graphics are quite redefined and they make the game a lot more realistic.

I have indeed played this excellent remake, and though that it was a great addition to the 3DS lineup. It made many improvements to the original, including updated graphics as well as numerous improvements. If only my first copy of the game hadn't of come off eBay, and only be a case for the game with no game inside...:dead:

I indeed have Ocarina of Time 3D! It's such a great game to play, it has an amazing story and the graphics are all new, it's just amazing! Ocarina of Time basically starts the story for players that never played it before. If your new or experienced with Zelda games then this is a good pick if your interested. And if you liked it then there's the sequel to it which is called Majora's Mask 3D. I go the game and it's amazing, it uses the same engine so it feels like your playing Ocarina of Time but just with Child Link and it takes place in a tiny town called Termina.Which ever you choose doesn't matter but it's sure your going to have fun playing them!

I have it for the 3ds and it is one of the best games in the Zelda series even though I got it for $39.99 on eshop when it was 2 years old I should of waited because half the games I bought went down like Luigis Mansion Dark Moon,The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, an d Residents Evil the Mercernaries if I waited 3 years I got of got these games more cheap and I could of saved money (the lower the better right) anyways it was really fun the missions were ok having to save Hyrule and having to collect all Seven Sages Emblems to save the world and ride Epona and fight monsters during the night and find hidden stuff also beating Ganandorf at the castle and then when he turns into the ultimate beast it's really cool I really recommend this game for new Nintendo users or gamers it's a really great game and it's better than Majoras Mask imo :p:D.

It's a really great game. The graphic s are beautiful and storyline great. To be honest i havent played the original, and havent finished it yet. But from what i have played i know its a really huge a complicated game at times. With tons of little enjoyable puzzles. To puzzles that make your head spin (im looking at you water temple). Overall its an amazing game! From am amazing game series.

Ocarina of time 3d is great. Its the same game as the original, but with motion controls, easier item management (dont have to equip iron boots) and some hints for super stuck people that can’t handle old game difficulty (though ocarina of time is when zelda started getting a bit easier) the 3d port is not necessary to enjoy ocarina of time, because its a great game (unless you can’t stand low quality textures, then you might need the slightly better graphics ) the 3ds port is the only way i have beat it, but not because it was easier.

I played it, though I'd have to say I prefer the N64 version. It may sound biased, but I think it's the nostalgic value and classic charm of the N64 that makes me love it more. However, I love OoT so much I would love to see it as perhaps a digital download port to the Switch! :)

I got OoT3D for Christmas the year the 3DS came out. It's not to complicated when it comes to items and how to progress using them, the hint stones were a nice touch and the Master Quest tests your Zelda knowledge and skill. The story was basic but I didn't mind that much because there's some variety. There's not too many sidequests but they do make the time pass if your bored or want to gain an extra item. Being able to replay boss battles was nice if you get bored of exploring and just wanna fight overall if you didn't play it on the N64, GCN, or Wii you'll enjoy this one even more and you should get this one or maybe a Link Between Worlds.

I got Ocerina of Time for my birthday two years ago and I was so happy and I busted open my DS and popped the game in. I was there for at least two hours just grinding on the game from fighting Gohma to doing the Biggoron Sword side quest then eventually I took on the final boss and I had so much fun destroying it I would definitely recommend getting this game.

I have, and I must say it's a wonderful game. The iconic beginning intro in much better quality, to seeing lava in that nice 3d graphics? Oh man, what an experience. I highly suggest that you grab it, if you haven't already. It's a great game, and it only costs around $20 - 30 now. I think it's much more worth the price now than back then when it was still $40. Sadly, I don't think it's on the eshop iirc, so you might have a hard time finding one.

I got it bundled in my 2DS and I loved every bit of it. I never played the original so it was all completely new to me. Not to mention it was the first Zelda game I played since Link's Awakening (which was a great game). The soundtrack was amazing, and I loved exploring the place. My favorite place is Lon Lon Ranch, which has great music. I got stumped multiple times and had to use the Hints a couple times, which I did not want to do. Thr final boss was so satisfying to complete. I encourage anyone to get the game. You won't regret it.

Ocarina of Time 3D was one of the best 3DS Zelda games ever made (besides Majora’s Mask, of course!). I loved every aspect of it. Balanced gameplay, wasn’t too hard to figure out (probably because I played the N64 Edition a million times), and overall a joy to play. Highly recommended game.

Back