Who should have won the Donkey Kong vs Knuckles Death Battle?

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Pokechamp

Pokechamp

Robobot Armor...engage!
Towns Folk
You see, I think Knuckles should have won. Death Battle stated he was dumb, but only sometimes. In Sonic Boom he is dumb. But in Adventure his Master Emerald broke and he found all of the pieces. Same with SA2. Just because Knuckles got tricked by Eggman 3 times, doesn't mean he's stupid. He's helped Sonic and Tails in many adventures. If Knuckles never existed, then Sonic would have never made it through. And? What did Donkey Kong do? He tries to defeat a crocodile, which, he gets captured by the crocodile TWICE. and if the other kongs weren't there, then DK would have been dead meat. Even in DKCR, He proves that he is stupid because he can't get hypnotized. And he's so stupid that he can't even talk. (Not counting The DKC Cartoon) The only things he ever said are "OK" and that is it. Even Cranky, Candy, and Funky can talk, but DK can't learn apparently. And yes, DK has brute strength. Yes, he punched a moon and made it fall out of orbit. But Knuckles could have easily escaped from DK. Whatever. Rant over.

As a fan of Sonic, I conditionally have to say Knuckles. You are right on the whole Knuckles not being dumb thing. Although multiple times, he has been duped by Eggman into turning on Sonic. A friend of mine had complained that Knuckles couldn't have been dumb enough to stay in front of Donkey Kong while he was charging the attack that killed him. It's sad though. Seeing Knuckles die to him did make me a little angry. Knuckles is one of my favorite Sonic characters. But hey, Death Battle is going to piss off a looooot people. In fact, didn't SA say that Knuckles punched the moon that was transformed into the Ark in the show?

I know, right? That DK sprite, tbh, didn't look right. I thought it would be the DKC Sprite. But it was like a Sprite from M.U.G.E.N.

Reactions: ESP
I know, right? That DK sprite, tbh, didn't look right. I thought it would be the DKC Sprite. But it was like a Sprite from M.U.G.E.N.
Wow. You know, Smash Bros has the right idea of making the characters somewhat equal in height. Sonic at least reaches his forehead. In the battle, He's probably like, more than double that.

I'm not sure. I'm leaning more towards Donkey Kong for this one. Just because Donkey Kong has more raw power, Diddy Kong as backup, and ranged attacks in the form of the barrels he throws. Did I mention he also has his own video game? Knuckles will forever lose to Donkey until he gets his own game :p

His own game? Uh..... Knuckles Chaotix? He can rely on Vector, Mighty, Charmy, and Espio for help.

Back