Fates Who should I use my witches seal in Fire Emblem Fates?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So I do not know what benefits and drags are about the witches seal. Should I put it on my healer? Or my summoner? I am just figuring out how seals work. And is there a way to farm more of them? Or even purchase them?

It has the highest magic stat cap in the game. Yes, even more than Sorcerer although it's just a one point difference.

If you have Birthright for example and can only access the Onmyoji class (like how I couldn't reclass Rhajat into a Sorcerer), it'll be the perfect alternative. Onmyoji is 3 points behind it when comparing the magic stat cap.

Your speed and skill stats will be slightly higher than a sorcerer, but your defenses will take a hit. Not to mention you may lose access to your healing, but on the bright side you'll be able to use S class magic weapons.

The skills a witch learns are :

Shadowgift (LV1) - gives you the ability to use dark magic in any tome wielding class.
Witch's Brew (LV10) - get potion items in the first seven turns of a battle.
Warp (LV25) - lets you move to a space adjacent an ally.
Toxic Brew (LV35) - the enemy's movement is reduced to 0 and their avoid to 20 after battle until the next turn.

It has the highest magic stat cap in the game. Yes, even more than Sorcerer although it's just a one point difference.

If you have Birthright for example and can only access the Onmyoji class (like how I couldn't reclass Rhajat into a Sorcerer), it'll be the perfect alternative. Onmyoji is 3 points behind it when comparing the magic stat cap.

Your speed and skill stats will be slightly higher than a sorcerer, but your defenses will take a hit. Not to mention you may lose access to your healing, but on the bright side you'll be able to use S class magic weapons.

The skills a witch learns are :

Shadowgift (LV1) - gives you the ability to use dark magic in any tome wielding class.
Witch's Brew (LV10) - get potion items in the first seven turns of a battle.
Warp (LV25) - lets you move to a space adjacent an ally.
Toxic Brew (LV35) - the enemy's movement is reduced to 0 and their avoid to 20 after battle until the next turn.

alright thanks. Do you have an other advise on reclassing goes?

alright thanks. Do you have an other advise on reclassing goes?
If you want, play around with some Heart Seals to change your class for the extra abilities.

Back