Who use Netflix on 2Ds,3Ds and 3Ds XL?

• Thread starter sanwich
  • Start date
sanwich

sanwich

Pizza!
Towns Folk
I want to know if anyone use the netflix app and does it work fine so tell me you use it and tell that it work fine or not.

I don't use it. Netflix is supposed to be enjoyed on a larger screen or at least a screen with better colors and stuff. Watching House of Cards of a 3DS would totally suck.

Reactions: sanwich
I don't use it. Netflix is supposed to be enjoyed on a larger screen or at least a screen with better colors and stuff. Watching House of Cards of a 3DS would totally suck.
Yeah thanks for the feedback

I also don't use nexflix as according to that i a find of boring and useless app on nintendo 3ds xl in fact many app are kinda boring +useless on nintendo 3ds xl but i also like some of apps on my nintendo!!

Boring and useless?

It depends if you are a netflix subscriber or not :p

I didn't try the app yet, as I use my iPad for netflix mostly but I'm curious now to see how it looks. If I remember to check I'll tell you how the resolution and all are.

Boring and useless?

It depends if you are a netflix subscriber or not :p

I didn't try the app yet, as I use my iPad for netflix mostly but I'm curious now to see how it looks. If I remember to check I'll tell you how the resolution and all are.
Well it is really kind boring and useless thing on 3ds xl because we mostly use our 3ds to play games and for other stuff .who really want to watch shows, movies or whatever on such small screen ?? :)

People like me who have to hit the road often :p

People like me who have to hit the road often :p
Hey! Well i am not saying that app is bad or something like that , i am saying that thing is kinda useless on nintendo as people use their i pad or big screens thing to watch video from this app!yes it is good app for who travel very often !!:)

I uninstalled my video playing apps mostly because I don't use them on smaller devices and because they were taking up space. I usually watch Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll etc on my Kindle, TV, or TV where the screen is bigger.

Not to mention they all require WiFi and taking your 3Ds out and about loses the WiFi rendering the apps useless.

I did once try the Netflix app on the 3ds , and I can say that it wasn't really the best experience for me :p It was pretty sluggish and as I didn't really watch a movie on it , I wouldn't think that it would be great :p Netflix is a lot better of watching on your computer :p

I tried the app and...

Well, you can't go back to the Home Menu, it sort of crashed, I had to completely close my 3DS, it was impossible to start a video.

So hum... The app was broken on my side =/

I've been known to occasionally watch videos on Netflix when I'm bored and have nothing else to do. When I have access to my phone, however, I'll use my phone.

I just don't see why you would unless you had no other options. If you were at a relatives house who didn't have a computer or any other streaming device maybe, but you could just use you phone/tablet.

I have not tried it but seems sorta useless. Who wants to watch on a small screen? Even the XL is small for netflix. Just watch it on a tablet or TV. It's probably like youtube. Youtube (for me at least) is buggy and has bad resolution. I never use it, I just watch youtube on my computer.

Is there even such things as netflix on 3DS. I dont want to say the resolution is bad, but netflix is the type of thing that is supposed to be watched on a TV, not a handheld console. I cant read subtitles while watching youtube, and the pictures arent as hd.

I sometimes use the netflix app on my 3ds. The quality is much better than the 3ds youtube app. I suggest that people who have a 3ds xl get this app because the screen is bigger. Ever since I found out about the subtitles, I have been turning it on everytime I watch netflix on my 3ds. I suggest you use netflix on a tablet for a better experience.

Ok when I first got my 3DS and Netflix on 3DS came out I got it and it was basically like regular Netflix on your Wii and stuff. I think it is alright, but I don't really see the use of watching it on my 3DS unless I'm on the go, but then you might as well use a mobile device. I personally wouldn't download it unless you really are gonna use it. If so, then go right on ahead it's a decent application.

I don't even have Netflix, so nope. Even if I had it though, I probably wouldn't use it anyways. I wouldn't want to break out my 3DS for that unless I was too lazy to get another device with a larger screen or they were all charging (and even then, I could use them while charging).

I was going to get it on the 3DS, but the 3DS does not really have great quality. And who wants to watch a movie or tv show in 480p quality. Plus watching movies on a small screen is kind of annoying. Netflix gives much better quality in 1080p quality and on a large screen. If it is possible to get Netflix on the Wii U Pad I think it would be better than any of the handheld devices.

Back