Who was a better villian? Pain Or Madara?

• Thread starter Nextgen1
  • Start date
Nextgen1

Nextgen1

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Lets see who wins, i found Madara a really good villian, better than Pain. Manipulated many characters and making them bad

I found Pain to be more interesting and more of a challenge to Naruto, although I did like Madara to an extent. I suppose it was to be expected that Madara would be extremely powerful. I mean, he was built up for all this time. But I feel that destroyed the entire power scale if it wasn't already. So many big techniques after big techniques. What happened to the old days of Naruto where more strategy was involved? It just seemed everyone was just throwing one big technique after another.

Another thing I hated was that manipulation tree. Kishi should have stopped at some point. It just made all of the villains look incompetent when they couldn't recognize they were being manipulated. For a man like Madara you don't think he would have recognized he was being manipulated by what's her face? I forgot her name. My apologizes, lol. Then it turns out that it was Black Zetsu all along? Come on now... :wtf:

Last edited:
That is true, i really wish madara was the final villian, it would have had a way better fight, made it longer and have a good ending with the fight but no, we get kaguya who was really strong, stronger than madara but failed to show more and she lacked dialouge.

Yeah, that Kaguya fight wasn't interesting at all. I could sit here and complain all day about that and the other faults of Naruto, but I won't. It should have just ended with Madara, as you've said. I don't see the point in building the guy up for so long just for him to get shafted in the end for an even more powerful villain, like we didn't already have enough. :rolleyes:

Well in strength definitely Madara by a long shot lol. But in just villainy then I'd say madara. He initiated the whole ninja war at the end and turned many good characters evil to do his bidding

Back