Mario Kart Who will be your racer on MK8?

• Thread starter Brawlkuriboh
  • Start date
Brawlkuriboh

Brawlkuriboh

Brawl
Towns Folk
Lots of new characters this time around!
I really like the Koopalings in the game, but I'd like to have a go with Shy-Guy!
How about you guys?

I'd like to try out the Koopalings. I missed those little guys. :p

Reactions: Brawlkuriboh
I agree! They're finally in a Mario Kart! I'm excited! :3

Reactions: Mikaya
I always go with Luigi

Depends, but I'm going with either Morton or Pink Gold Peach.

I agree! Luigi is great. Morton seems cool, too. Pink Gold Peach and Metal Mario are awesome!

Roy, Metal Mario and Mii (heavy) are the first racers I'll be using when I get the game.

I have to say, the Koopalings do look tempting to use.

My mains will be Peach and King Boo. Wait, is King Boo even back? I haven't viewed the list of confirmed characters yet.

I have to say, the Koopalings do look tempting to use.

My mains will be Peach and King Boo. Wait, is King Boo even back? I haven't viewed the list of confirmed characters yet.

Sadly, King Boo isn't back. Maybe as DLC? :rolleyes:

I using Pink Gold Peach simply because everyone hates her lol. I don't even get why people hate Pink Gold Peach. She looks like an awesome character to use in a race!

I'm surely gonna choose Rosalina or Peach, who I always race with in the Mario Kart games, I also play with Yoshi, but very rarely.

I'm tempted to playing with Pink Gold Peach, but I rather play with the real Peach.

I will probably play as Luigi or Metal Mario, i'll probably end up trying all the characters eventually though. I wanna try out the koopalings especially. Right now I'm waiting to get Mario Kart 8.

As other said, I'm excited for the Koopalings. Though, Metal Mario will be fun as well.

I like going with Yoshi. I'll sometimes go with Luigi. They're both a good medium sized. Not too big that they are slow but not too small that they get pushed around all the time if someone bumps into me.

I usually play as Metal Mario, Rosalina or Morton.

Roy, Metal Mario and Mii (heavy) are the first racers I'll be using when I get the game.
I'm making the switch to Pink Gold Peach as soon as I unlock her, :angelic:

I'm making the switch to Pink Gold Peach as soon as I unlock her, :angelic:
I have been using her since I unlocked her, I do good using her.

Reactions: Marc
Pink Gold Peach master race

ill play as Yoshi since he's my favorite and Mario character also toad

Back