who wishes for the pokemon anime to be tv14?

• Thread starter DarkRiolu264
  • Start date
DarkRiolu264

DarkRiolu264

Rathian Assassin
Towns Folk
I want a more mature pokemon series... Im not saying there should be blood or gore or anything but at least place romance to the 1st base at least... ash gets at least one girl thrown at him every generation, can he at least get one girl for once? records show that more pokemon fans are older than 14 anyways... so, what do you guys/gals think?

I totally agree with you. I hesitate to say it, but the pokemon TV show is just...terrible now. Soooo boring. It's just the same thing over and over again. Also the fact that he is still ten after 17 years is funny. If you actually calculate it, he should be about seventeen, closer to the age of most pokemon fans...

I agree with both of you, sad thing is Misty was the closest thing to girlfriend Ash had. Unlike May, Dawn, and Iris they didn't really bond with him.

May she was sort of like Misty, but she was more focused on other things like Max and her goal, Dawn was focused on becoming the coordinator. And well Iris seemed like the older sister .

I feel like there is another girl but then again the series is still going

But having a more mature Pokémon would be nice, and if not that then a whole different series where it's Ash's kid and go from there with the things that Pokémon isn't. Because honestly, I love Pokémon but seeing a different take on it would be refreshing :D

I think it would be a nice change of heart. Though, if they did it I would want them to do it like Pokemon Origins and base it on the player character. I'm tired of Ash.

I love Pokémon Origins, Red is way cooler than Ash, he started the series...well the game series. My mom is sick of Ash too, she watched the show with me from the very first episode. And whenever the theme plays or she happens to see it she gets angry, first at Pikachu for not evolving and then at Ash for not getting older.

I love Pokémon Origins, Red is way cooler than Ash, he started the series...well the game series. My mom is sick of Ash too, she watched the show with me from the very first episode. And whenever the theme plays or she happens to see it she gets angry, first at Pikachu for not evolving and then at Ash for not getting older.

ha thats funny... but other than that, ash should have a kid... maybe with serena... it could be a possibility since she basically threw herself at him in ash's past as a kid so, it seems possible... :3

Reactions: Knight Rain
A more mature pokemon anime would be pretty good. Right now I can't even watch a new episode of the pokemon anime because I get wayy too bored by the content. The original first series was pretty good but a lot of the other series just seemed to go downhill.
There could be some romance with ash and a girl or stuff

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Back