Votes: 4 40.0%
  • not needed

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
who wishes that you could use mega evolution on more than one pokemon in battle. also who wishes that you could cancel mega and use it on a dif pokemon. if you do please comment and tell me.

Aww. i really wish this was possible. But sadly, no. Mega Evolving a Pokemon and then if it dies, Mega Evolving another one if it dies. Although this would be a bit too strong, it should be somethink like after the Mega Evolution, this Pokemon cannot attack for one turn.

If it was possible then the whole thing would be overabused with full teams of mega pokemon...

Reactions: 3dsatackman
yes it would @ naagza also if you could do that the battles would turn out quite diferent then with just one pokemon being mega. but it still would be nice to be able to after a pokemon dies that you could use mega on another like @AliHammad said. but still it would be interesting.

yes it would @ naagza also if you could do that the battles would turn out quite diferent then with just one pokemon being mega. but it still would be nice to be able to after a pokemon dies that you could use mega on another like @AliHammad said. but still it would be interesting.
The battles would turn out quite different, but then you'd probably have Smogon banning mega evolution or something

That would be crazy. I couldn't possibly imagine a Double Battle where Mega Banette and Mega Khan are on the same team (at the same time). I would probably get real mad or get good Quick Guarders and find a Prankster Pokemon to counter them.

Back