Who would win a battle Fairy Tail or Naruto?

• Thread starter Anime-Tem
  • Start date

Who would win Fairy Tail or Naruto?

• Total voters
Anime-Tem

Anime-Tem

good heist bro
Towns Folk
After watching both anime and reading the manga i just thought who would win. I just wanted to know what fellow Pedians thought.

Basing from what I know, I think Naruto is more popular so it will win. Both shows are unique in their own way imo ^-^

I've seen both and it just depends on who is fighting who because you could put Erza against Yamato and (that would actually be an awesome fight) Erza will possibly beat him. But if you put Naruto against Lucy, Naruto will destroy her. So it just depends.... But I would choose Fairy Tail because I just prefer that anime over Naruto. :p:rotfl::hilarious::)

I've seen both and it just depends on who is fighting who because you could put Erza against Yamato and (that would actually be an awesome fight) Erza will possibly beat him. But if you put Naruto against Lucy, Naruto will destroy her. So it just depends.... But I would choose Fairy Tail because I just prefer that anime over Naruto. :p:rotfl::hilarious::)
I mean a total war between every character from each anime fighting it out in 1 huge battle.

I mean a total war between every character from each anime fighting it out in 1 huge battle.

Ok thanks for clarifying

I choose Fairy Tail because the characters grow so much stronger and they get OP

The Naruto characters get OP to.

Well I think fairy tail would come in pretty strong but they don't have many members. Naruto the y are all trained ninja assassins so it depends on the setting if the battle is in like a city or forest I think the ninja would have an advantage but in an open field or like a town that is more spread out fairy tale would have an advantage. I honestly think the cheracters from bleach would kill both of them though, all way OP and there are a crap ton of them.

I like fairy tail a lot. I'm not a fan of naruto just because it gets so boring and stretched out. Like there are episodes where they could've put five episodes into just one.

Back