• Start date

who would win (fire emblem awakening) robin or chrom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahmad

ahmad

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
who would win between robin and Chrom ? based on there strength defense and skills why would that person win? what about that person gives them the upper hand? please comment and leave a like

Assuming that both are kept at their default upgraded class, Robin, if only for the fact that he can hit from 2 spots away, leaving Chrom with no chance to counterattack. And some of that magic is pretty freakin powerful.

I'm not sure but I'm just going to vote for chrom!

Robin because of the magic allowing him to hit without getting hit back.

Just like almost everybody saying, chrom wouldn't stand a chance versus robin, because robin knows magic and can attack him from 2 spaces ahead, so that chrom can't counter it

I would like to say Chrom, but nope. The main character always win!
Not sure about the magic attack but I'm quite sure the walking range of Chrom is quite large and he can hit the magician.

I would like to say Chrom, but nope. The main character always win!
Not sure about the magic attack but I'm quite sure the walking range of Chrom is quite large and he can hit the magician.
When chrom can attack, Robin can also attack. But when Robin attacks, he can attack from a distance that chrom can't reach, so that is why Robin would win (2 hits vs 1 per enemy+player phase)

Robin will win unless RNG happens and he misses.

Now if we're talking about a 1vs1 fight Anime style. Chrom might win because of speed alone, and maybe the armor he wears have some resistance against Magic lol.

Reactions: Sylvester87
Don't forget that there are things like the Levin Sword that has a longer range than a normal sword. However, it is still pretty weak compared to some of the tomes that Robin can (potentially) wield. But if the two are not maxed out or high-leveled yet, the playing field would seem to be pretty even. Then the fight would depend on the stats of the characters.

Robin is the winner no contest lol Robin can easily defeat Chrom with on Par Rating since Robin is flexible with a lot of customizable builds lol Chrom on the other hand has a handful of classes in which he can switch into and his only best class is the Great Lord. Robin's best class overall in my opinion is the Sorcerer class lol Sorcerer class provides dark magic weapons and most notably Nosferatu and Aversa's Night lol Aversa's night+ Sol / Vengence(If you have damage) can help replenish your health reliably. Another is Counter. Counter makes sure that Direct type weaponry will always be bane since most weapons Chrom can handle are Direct ones but he can also wield spears but Magic has a 2x1 attack-range which can perfectly handle indirect weapons too barring Longbow and Mire only lol.

I believe that if we are going off of the generic classes that get promoted, Chrom is no longer locked to swords giving him a massive boost against Robin. I think that Chrom would win, by a slight margin, due to his very high speed and strength. While magic tomes are very powerful, Chrom also receives the most broken PRF weapon ever: The Exalted Falchion, which can also be used to heal himself. Don't expect many crits from Robin because of Chrom's ridiculous luck. But Robin also receives Ignis which has the potential to do massive amounts of damage to our low RES lord. Then we have Chrom's trump card: Aether paired with rightful king. Sol and Luna in succession, as one attack. I do believe that Chrom would win the fight ultimitly, but by a small margin.

If we use their stats and equipment they had in the prologue and say that Robin had balanced stats instead of a strong stat and a weak stat, it would be in Robin's favor but Chrom still has a chance of winning if for some reason he managed to dodge enough spells aimed at him. It would be in Robin's favor due to him being able to attack from a distance with Chrom unable to counter AND he can counter against Chrom's attacks.

It's a totally different story if Chrom has the Exalted Falchion. If I remember correctly, he could heal himself until all of Robin's weapons broke and pretty much just kill him easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a totally different story if Chrom has the Exalted Falchion. If I remember correctly, he could heal himself until all of Robin's weapons broke and pretty much just kill him easily.

I don't think the Exalted Falchion could outheal the raw dps that Robin could do, especially with some of the more powerful swords and spells. Plus Robin could always carry multiple weapons, and use them one after the other. Also Chrom would do literally no damage all that time to Robin since he would just be constantly healing without being able to counter due to the spells.

There are way to many factors to say without reason but in short, Robin would win as right from the start as he is balanced in his statistics and attributes.

game wise no doubt robin but based off the story definitely chrome, in the game chrom is known as a strong fighter ,while robins just the tactician

It's obvious that Robin would :p (as others have said)

Chrom has low resistance and Robin can have high Magic :3 end of story

I guess it would depend, based on the stats of the two units in the specific game. But if you just mean in general, with no levels or anything, then Chrom would wreck Robin. Robin is fairly weak starting out, while Chrom is somewhat strong in the beginning. So I don't even think this would be a contest.

Back