• Thread starter Batman925
  • Start date

Link or sora

• Total voters
B

Batman925

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hey guys at my school we have a video game club and there always this fight we have who would win in a fight would it be sora from kingdom hearts or would it be link from lengend of Zelda of course it's everyone opinion and i would like to stop this fight to see who win (ps:I think sora but that's my opinion)

I'd say link, after all, he's stronger and he has more experience.

I would say Link as he appears to have much more experience in swordplay (the guy has reincarnations skilled with swords for crying out loud) as well as items he uses on his journeys. Sora to me is just skilled at using the Keyblade and also uses various magic, which I would say Link can deflect with his shield. Look, I have to go with my main man and say Link. Seems like something Screw Attack should do a Death Battle of.

I would say Link because he has way more experience with sword fighting ever since he was a little boy.

I haven't played much of the Kingdom Hearts series so I'm gonna go with Link. He is probably gonna win anyway with the Master Sword and all those items/equipment he has: Bow, Bombs, Hookshot and different sword skills AND the addition of other offensive stuff like Din's Fire. (or those medallions from ALTTP if that counts)

I wouldn't know much of Sora but he probably has a good amount of things but I choose Link :p

I voted for Sora in the poll, but really it depends on how skilled the player is at whatever title of these two franchises. Although Sora is not meant to show the personality of the player, and Link is, it really depends on what fighting strategy the player uses. I mean, a man could try to beat any Kingdom Hearts title with the lowest equipment as possible if he wanted to, so really it depends on how good at the game the player is, but if these two characters were in a 1-on-1 fight irl, I would also say Link because of his experiences, but considering they aren't, that would mean either could win, really.

Now, logic aside, I'm honestly not sure who would win.

Hey guys at my school we have a video game club and there always this fight we have who would win in a fight would it be sora from kingdom hearts or would it be link from lengend of Zelda of course it's everyone opinion and i would like to stop this fight to see who win (ps:I think sora but that's my opinion)
really you think the kid with clown shoes and a big key can beat the hero of time what?! are you serious the kid in a game with mickey mouse and goofy and a cancelled disney movie story. dude really

I think Sora would win. He has various ways of attacking including magic, techniques, and the ability to summon other characters and I think Sora would move a lot faster with his flowmotion. Also Sora has Cura so he has better endurance. Sure Link could have bottles full of fairies but then he could run out of bottles and Sora can replenish health as many times as he wants unless maybe you are playing Chain of Memories and his healing cards get trumped.
really you think the kid with clown shoes and a big key can beat the hero of time what?! are you serious the kid in a game with mickey mouse and goofy and a cancelled disney movie story. dude really
Dude if you want to make a counterargument like that put it in a rap battle.

I think Sora would win. He has various ways of attacking including magic, techniques, and the ability to summon other characters and I think Sora would move a lot faster with his flowmotion. Also Sora has Cura so he has better endurance. Sure Link could have bottles full of fairies but then he could run out of bottles and Sora can replenish health as many times as he wants unless maybe you are playing Chain of Memories and his healing cards get trumped.

Dude if you want to make a counterargument like that put it in a rap battle.
link does not rely on fairies has a SWORD and SHEILD not huge KEY and dude link killed cloud from final fantasy im pretty sure he can kill a mickey mouse character.

It depends on WHICH Link we're going with.

If we go with a canon composite Link, that is, Link at strongest combined from his different incarnations, he takes this, easily. Sora's not nearly at skilled in swordplay as him, likewise, Link can deflect his attacks with his shield, or his magical defenses.

Sora would win as he has the power of the keyblade by his side, a power way greater than an ancient sword

Sora would win as he has the power of the keyblade by his side, a power way greater than an ancient sword
dude just face key boy does not stand any chance no matter how fast he is, link can Z-target so he can see the enemy at all time and deflect or attack the key kid, link has went on many many journeys so he is super advanced with his sword and sheild and we can find his enemys weakspot and attack it there.and link is older than key boy. kingdom hearts what kind of a name is that for a game it should be the of newest name for a barbie playset.
ps: mickey mouse's friend(key boy ) got nothing on link.

sora, because he has skills in magic and healing a keyblade and back up when link only has some items a shield sword and some potions when sora has a basically infinite supply of cura multiple key blades, when he dies he can come back as a heartless and get cirey to revive him again it's kinda simple who would win and that is sora

Seems like we've got a troll in here, be careful !

sora, because he has skills in magic and healing a keyblade and back up when link only has some items a shield sword and some potions when sora has a basically infinite supply of cura multiple key blades, when he dies he can come back as a heartless and get cirey to revive him again it's kinda simple who would win and that is sora
"keyblade" a key is all i see, a key he needs to use to get himself out of the closet hes in. a so what if he has magic link has killed the king of evil a dude of pure evil( king of evil is like 10 times as stronger and taller) than link and he defeated him like 15 plus times. he even killed the greatest wizard in the world two times. so a little magic from key kid is probably nothing link has magic to like Dins love a unbrakable barrier of light to protect him and a warping spell.he can totally take a dumb kid with a key. its not even a debate how in any way is key boy better than a warrior who care nothing about himself, he cares about the well being of every one else.

Wat idk bout people saying sora but meh thats their opinion. Sora, to me is just a dumb kid and people saying a keyblade is more powerful than the master sword = :hilarious:. But seriously. Link would win, he has way too many things to attack sora with, sora would be useless in a battle like that

I think that this is a fully opinionated battle where the user deciding who would win focuses on how much of the character they've seen and how much they enjoy that particular character rather than focusing on the individual powers/weapons that would actually make one character better than another. Myself included ;).

Back