Who would win the console wars

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
Sony is taking it too fast with there systems soon they might run out of ideas Xbox is taking it nice and slow and slow but will soon you know what and that only leaves Nintendo I think Nintendo would win because Nintendo is still good and plus Nintendo has roots that date back to 8Os even the 6Os(when they weren't a game company)

Not sure about Nintendo, but Sony is crushing Microsoft in the console wars. Sony has sold more PS4 than Xbox1. In fact, Microsoft hasn't even sold half the amount of Xbox1 that Sony has sold in PS4.

well to each is own I guess

Consoles don't go to war, fans do.

Reactions: 18
Well the wii u makes 1st party games while xbox 1, ps4, and pc make the same. Thats why the wii u is the best. Also, fans do go to console wars. I am a fan of nintendo and I love my wii u a lot so I would say that the wii u is winning. Usually, no one wins in console wars, its just there to say"My console is better, not yours".

@AwesomeGuy1234, Sony and Microsoft also do first party games, not only Nintendo...

Sony has already won the "console war" I guess. Just need to look at the sales.

But Sony would kill Microsoft then go insane kill itself then Nintendo would win I guess :p

Consoles don't go to war, fans do.
yes they do at least not consoles but companies do ahem nintendo sega aaahhhhheeeem sony and nintendo

What will kill Nintendo is their stupid marketing. They are good at making games, not so good at making home console, but they are truly horrible with marketing and distribution.

What will kill Nintendo is their stupid marketing. They are good at making games, not so good at making home console, but they are truly horrible with marketing and distribution.
Exactly, their marketing is horrible except for in Japan. There consoles are very good but they suck at marketing. Thats their fault.

I say the winner will always be us, we get great games on all 3 consoles.

Based on sales figures this generation - in home consoles, Sony. In handhelds, Nintendo.

Nintendo has roots that date back to 8Os even the 6Os(when they weren't a game company)
To the 1800s, actually. When they were a hanafuda card-making company.

Based on sales figures this generation - in home consoles, Sony. In handhelds, Nintendo.

To the 1800s, actually. When they were a hanafuda card-making company.
oh yeah

@AwesomeGuy1234, Sony and Microsoft also do first party games, not only Nintendo...

Sony has already won the "console war" I guess. Just need to look at the sales.
Yeah but they do a lot less then nintendo though of course, microsoft and nitnendo will have some 1st party games. Its just that there is not much of them, beausethe consoles have so much 3rd party support. The wii u got lots of 3rd party support if you count all the indies, some 2nd party games, and a few 3rd party games.

Depends on people's point-of-view. Sales-wise when it comes to consoles, Sony takes the cake, considering of how well the PS4 sells, and when it comes to handhelds, however, Nintendo wins way too easily (The PS Vita didn't had enough "arguments" to justify buying it despite it capable of outputting high quality graphics (In a fact, the Vita has a better hardware than the WiiU!)).

However, game-wise, I guess it's up to gamers to make their choices, and honestly, people nowadays shouldn't care about sales, but about the quality of the games they get, and sadly, that's not the case.

Also, one thing is sure: Microsoft, seeing how they're doing, won't stay on the market for a long time.

Reactions: 18
Depends on people's point-of-view. Sales-wise when it comes to consoles, Sony takes the cake, considering of how well the PS4 sells, and when it comes to handhelds, however, Nintendo wins way too easily (The PS Vita didn't had enough "arguments" to justify buying it despite it capable of outputting high quality graphics (In a fact, the Vita has a better hardware than the WiiU!)).

However, game-wise, I guess it's up to gamers to make their choices, and honestly, people nowadays shouldn't care about sales, but about the quality of the games they get, and sadly, that's not the case.

Also, one thing is sure: Microsoft, seeing how they're doing, won't stay on the market for a long time.
I like how you talk like thats all people think matters like the Ds could've been horrible but still got enough sales make it quote on quote good by the public

Well, Microsoft announced a lot of great things at E3, so they might be back in the competition. I'm even tempted to get an X1 now.

Well, Microsoft announced a lot of great things at E3, so they might be back in the competition. I'm even tempted to get an X1 now.
Sure, but when you take a look to what got announced by Sony and Ninty (FFVII HD, Shenmue III...), games people waited for years... I think Microsoft would have to clearly do something amazing to stay on the market.

Edit: My bad, didn't saw that FFVII HD will also be on the X1.

Just for retro compatibility, Microsoft did a great step forward though!

Just for retro compatibility, Microsoft did a great step forward though!

On that point though, I agree with you. It's rare to see such kind of change. Or, maybe it was planned since the beginning and pulled this E3 as a joker card :p ?

In any case, I wonder how I forgot it, considering it was a major key point of their conference this year, along with HoloLens.
(Well, considering that now Ninty and Microsoft does retro-compatibility, will Sony also allow retro-compatibility in the future?)

Back