who's better naruto or sauske?

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
from naruto who do you like better? i would choose naruto because i like him better and he is the main character p.s naruto is not this cat :cat: he is a ninja

Reactions: Knight Rain
That's a hard choice...because I can never choose..maybe Sasuke. Only because I remember crying when Haku defeated him.

I never really liked sasuke but he did come far and did kill some hard to beat people but Naruto is better in my opinion he is kinder, not a traitor and did everything to bring sasuke back and people just hated him from the beginning and then he became the hero of the village while sasuke to me is just a show off.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I would have to say Sasuke because he is just that one quiet guy and I just like those mysterious types :ninja:

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I would have to say Sasuke because he is just that one quiet guy and I just like those mysterious types :ninja:

Same here!

In terms of physical strength it would be Naruto because of his jutsu and abilities. In terms of mental strength would be Sasuke because of his loss and hatred. Overall it would have to be Naruto for his number of friends, his techniques and abilities and his determination, desire to protect friends, the number of promises he wished to keep and his Shinobi Way.#

That's a hard choice...because I can never choose..maybe Sasuke. Only because I remember crying when Haku defeated him.
yeah one of the first naruto episodes haku and zabuza the village almost made me cry because there pore

I know, what you mean. You see the other villages and how they are thriving and then you see their village which makes it a bit depressing. But hopefully it's doing well now with the Great Naruto Bridge.

I think in like raw power it would be sasuke because of his sharingan and stuff, I also like his moves better
but in terms of characters I like naruto better. I liked sasuke better before shippuden but after I liked naruto better because one moment sasuke was fighting Madara who was trying to control the world, the next moment sasuke was trying to take over konoha again

Back