Who's ready for trohpy collecting!!

• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
So earlier today (well, yesterday. I'm posting at midnight) Sakurai revealed that there will be more trophies in Smash 3ds than in brawl. Now whether or not that means the whopping 500 plus trophies are exclusive to the 3ds or not is up to question. Who knows, maybe there will be some sort of Wii U and 3ds trophy trade system (looking at the other cross platform features, its not out of the question) or the games may just share trophies. Regardless, we are getting more and more to satisfy our smash hunger, and I am so hyped.

Goodbye doubters who said the 3ds version will be "watered down." :p

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I don't think that they would ever release a "watered" down version of Smash Bros just for a handheld. It just doesn't make any sense. Both games will have similar amounts of content, with the Wii U version only having a clear advantage in graphics. This game is looking to have a lot of trophies, which is why they announced that you can purchase trophies from a trophy shop. It looks like it's meant to encourage more players to collect all the trophies rather than just giving up/not even trying.

Reactions: nicklesimba
I'll try to collect as much as possible, though I'm not a fan of trophy chasing, because it's just an additional feature that doesn't affect the gameplay, after all. But it's still nice to have a nice gallery full of trophies.

And yes, the 3DS won't be watered down about content, in my opinion. It's already wonderful that Nintendo made so much content and decided to make a handheld version of Smash Bros.

This is neat for completionists and honestly I think if there weren't stickers in Brawl they would've been replaced by trophies and I like trophies for their looks and for information on them especially (like say the first game they were in). I'm definitely going to try and get every one trophy, achievement, and Custom Move. This game might be bigger than KI:U data wise which is a neat thing for a more popular series.

Wait wait wait wait wait, trophy's...? Like I've said in earlier posts im an old school Nintendo fan (n64, gameboys, Nintendo powers, etc....) I've never actually played ssb or ssbm even though I own a GC and Wii. With that said, can so!done give me info on trophy's? Are they just for decorating your trophy gallery or do they impact the game in any way??? Thanks!

Wait wait wait wait wait, trophy's...? Like I've said in earlier posts im an old school Nintendo fan (n64, gameboys, Nintendo powers, etc....) I've never actually played ssb or ssbm even though I own a GC and Wii. With that said, can so!done give me info on trophy's? Are they just for decorating your trophy gallery or do they impact the game in any way??? Thanks!

They don't have an impact on the gameplay, they're just here for collection, and information.

Reactions: nicklesimba and zekiebouy
They don't have an impact on the gameplay, they're just here for collection, and information.
Ah I figured that actually, just wanted to double check an all! Looks like it's going to be one of the best games for the 3ds that has come out! Can't wait until October 2nd comes around! (September 8th for those Japan dudes -.- which is so unfair)

i m ready i love collecting and i love smashing :p so when they have a ton on the 3ds and it is ssb it is awesome i am going to try to collect every single one that there is :).

And yes, the 3DS won't be watered down about content, in my opinion.
Definitely not! :D I'm always skeptical about preorders but I've already preordered the 3ds Smash!

cool i am going to buy it on the eshop as soon as it comes out :) :D

Collected all the trophies in SSBB and ma'h next challenge is for SSB4? Challenge accepted! I just hope they make a separate app in the 3DS to view your trophies or something like a gallery? Well, I can imagine can't I? lol Anyways SSB4 will have loads of replay value and with Streetpass, Spotpass, Online services available in our handheld, I'll bet you'll have the best time in your 3DS when playing that fighting game lol Beginners beware, veterans are coming to get ya lol :D

Collected all the trophies in SSBB and ma'h next challenge is for SSB4? Challenge accepted! I just hope they make a separate app in the 3DS to view your trophies or something like a gallery? Well, I can imagine can't I? lol Anyways SSB4 will have loads of replay value and with Streetpass, Spotpass, Online services available in our handheld, I'll bet you'll have the best time in your 3DS when playing that fighting game lol Beginners beware, veterans are coming to get ya lol :D
In terms of actual fighting skills I'm a beginner and I am bewared (is that a word?). And in regards to trophies, at least you won't have to repetitively grind for a chance of getting trophies, amirite? :p

Reactions: MMMs
Well, in SSBBrawl, you kinda have to grind through levels in the Story Mode(Subspace emissary) and you gotta save an item called(Trophy Stand) to capture enemies and turn them to trophies lol Dunno if SSB4 have that same mechanics but I guess that you'll be picking up a lot of trophies when you're fighting and when you go to the adventure mode lol

Back