Who's your favorite Fire Emblem Lord or Protagonist?

• Thread starter bernardowho
  • Start date
B

bernardowho

Beauty fades, dumb is forever!
Towns Folk
Mine are Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Eirika, Ephraim, & Chrom!

Tell me yours!

Sigurd because he's an amazing unit, looks cool and has a Norse name.
Leif because he's one of the few Lords who isn't completely perfect, has to suffer for his mistakes, is neither too strong or too weak, looks cool and has a Norse name.
Marth in Shadow Dragon because he's an interesting and well-written character.
Ike in Path of Radiance is also pretty cool, is a fairly interesting character and is a great unit.

Overall, I'm not really a fan of the main characters.

Prince Pelleas in Radiant Dawn was really cool. At first, he acts all useless and unaware of everything, but if you complete objective you need to get him, he becomes a really useful character. Roy is also a very great and underrated character (still salty about the roster cut in Smash).

I only played awakening so my favorite character is the avatar

I think Erika from Fire emblem the sacred stones is my favorite character. She's the main character of the game and her attack is really good if you get her to a good level. She's a to-be queen fighting to take her kingdom back from the bad guys and zombies too :D

I only played the GBA games and I just got Awakening so I'd have to say Lyn and Chrom. Lyn was just a beast with her sword and critical hits!

Thats a tough one.... my favorite main character are: Lyn and Ike ( I guess )

I am going to say Lyn though I never really played the full game as of yet . I would say that Lyn was very awesome in fighting and it was just amazing on how much damage she does . I really had a blast playing her and I really look forward to the playing the full game . There was a plenty lot of characters that I liked :D

Back