Whose your favorite character?

• Thread starter MithrilChampion
  • Start date
MithrilChampion

MithrilChampion

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Whose your favorite? Mine is personally yoshi. He's a classic.

Mine is either Bowser Jr., Mario himself or Rosalina :3

Bowser Jr. Since I find his personality and characterization endearing, his paintbrush abilities to be awesome, and generally an awesome character compared to Bowser's previous "children", the Koopalings.

Mario since he's pretty much the go-to gaming icon, a blank slate of a character with many different and fun mechanics no matter the game.

Rosalina thanks to her simple, but awesome design, sad and deep backstory, her star theme (I'm an astronomy fan <3) and the mysterious aura she gives off.

Mine is Wario. There's just something about running around as a fat, farting, semi-Italian man that is just... fun. Now, don't get me wrong. The real star of Wario really shines through in the Wario Land games, Wario World (sort of), and the ingenious game series known as WarioWare (which I sure hope gets a new addition on the NX.)

Yoshi is a cool dinosaur that has good abilities, and has the best design. Super op in all of the games :)

Yoshi is really cool. He has a great design with lots of different colors. He is also pretty strong in every game.

Luigi, no doubt about it. He never gets any glory, cause Mario always takes the spotlight. He kinda reminds me of myself, trying to win people over, but they’re too busy focusing on the more popular guy in front of him to even notice him. Luigi’s an underdog, like me, so yeah. Also, he’s way cooler anyway. :cool:

Yeah I always would be Luigi if I had the choice. Mario is too boring and popular but Luigi is just a lot cooler.

Finally, someone gets me! Welcome to the cool club! :p

I don't know. Daisy or Wario. Someone with personality that doesn't get as much screen time. Daisy comes from an entirely different location but no mention of her other than in SML in the main games. That's a question I would like to ask her at Super Nintendo World is if she has any "platforming experience".

Don't question me but it's toad and toadette. They're just so cute and happy serving for the mushroom kingdom as citizens. They have such an innocent personallity and they have a nice voice. They even got their own game as a puzzle solver! I wish they had more games but sadly no more but captain toad.

Mario cuz nintendo

Back