Why all the Animal Crossing Theories are WRONG

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
S

spagooti

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
This is simple really so out with it I go.
These are reasons that all the Animal Crossing theories are wrong, for one this is a child game created by Nintendo to get kids to *sorta* know *kinda* what it's like to be an adult (and live a tootallly happy life), but anyway what I'm trying to say is that Nintendo had not intentionally made certain things in Animal Crossing the way they are for theories, like perhaps a theory says that villager is mayor due to hacking something, well Nintendo hadn't done this and the theory was made for publicity (not saying that's a real theory).
The person who made the theory obviously made it for it to get noticed and spread like wildfire through the internet, turning into memes and such, scarring the game for some and others it just ruins the real meaning of the game. The game was not made to be 'scary' in any way, nor made to 'getthe souls of children by paying Tom Nook' .. I mean really Tom Nook isn't that bad, just buy bells here.
I hope you all understood this..
I'm sorry for any mispells I kinda wrote this fast.

The guy wanted 15 minutes of fame, innit?

... NAH! Tom Nook represents the devil. Wake up people! :eek:

I'm kidding :p They're not true, but that doesn't mean we can't joke and giggle and pretend they're true.

TOM NOOK is the devil

That's the point, it's a theory, I doubt anyone honestly thinks Nintendo tries to put that kind of stuff into their games subliminally.

That's the point, it's a theory, I doubt anyone honestly thinks Nintendo tries to put that kind of stuff into their games subliminally.

I don't know about that, Nanamine. I've met some pretty nutty people before. XD

People honestly believing Animal Crossing theories are a lot more normal and sane than a lot of things I've heard.

You know what I find funny too, how the Villager went from being a sweet kind guy to a murderer...he's like the Jeff the Killer of Nintendo. :p

Anyway I think most theories for a sweet game like Animal Crossing pop up because in the game, you can't do no wrong (not even taking stuff that's not yours out of the lost and found or shoving animals into pitfalls is wrong) and that's it's innocent. Others want to find ways that make make it not innocent.

Like the the theory that the village is a cult. Or that Tom Nook kidnapped you...though that one doesn't make,any sense because your character clearly goes there by free will.

People just like to twist things that aren't true about stuff I guess to make it more interesting or scary. But not everything needs to be treated like that.

Reactions: 18
Tom Nook isss evil you're a liar u work for him!

Back