why did most get the bad ending in resident evil revelations 2?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so ive been debating this for quite some time, ive noticed that a lot of youtubers who played revelations 2 got the bad ending and have been wondering why this seems to be so common for players of this game to encounter. if i had to guess accurately as i can, i would say its most likely because we know even at the beginning that moira cant use guns and claire cant pass weapons to her either, and many take the shot in claire's boss fight with neil knowing this and assume this is what we are supposed to do (but this ends up turning out to be a mistake when we see natalia taken at the end). but--i am also aware that getting the bad ending saves time for speedrunning the game and have thought that speeders do this to save time (especially concerning unlocking the infinite rocket launcher, as doing this is easier in this case as you have to minimize time as much as possible, obviously you also want to do this if youre on a countdown mode run as well for obvious reasons). i know how to get the good ending and i do on almost all of my playthroughs as its way better than this (and doesnt make you cry!), the last time i got the bad ending on purpose was when i finished countdown mode to end the clock after alex's boss fight. do you think people did this on purpose more for the sake of speeding or do you feel most of this was an honest mistake as the player not being aware of two possible endings (seems very likely as well)?

I read this and I haven’t finished the game yet, Rip me.

Back