why do so many people hate RE: revelations first boss in campaign mode? (possible spoilers)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ive played this game a lot by now, and i noticed that a lot of people who played this are known to hate the first boss in campaing mode for whatever reason... i swear i played on normal on my very first playthrough and only died to him once (from getting one shotted) and i really didnt struggle with him that much at all, not even on infernal difficulty. for some reason he dropped easily for me on infernal, i used a m40a1 rifle (i think thats the name its the first rifle you get in the game) and just broke out my burst shot pistol (since pistols suck on infernal monsters without it, even regular oozes, consumes more ammo but helps a lot) and some machine gun shots and i swear he died in like 5 minutes for me... i know he spawns oozes but all i really did was window hop so i dont get one shotted by his instant kill and mostly ignored the oozes unless they were in an ugly spot where i had to eliminate them, just used my common ammo like handgun or shotgun for this, some machine gun bullets too which work nice even on infernal. so i know he can throw traps and instant death attack, and the oozes spawn but ive gotten along fine just ignoring the oozes as much as possible and rarely get leg trapped... so why is there a lot of hate for this guy?

Back