Why Do The People at japan get all the exclusives???

• Thread starter animalcrossindaddict
  • Start date
animalcrossindaddict

animalcrossindaddict

Harem king
Towns Folk
it annoys me japanese people get nintendo stuff exclusives only like Monster Hunter 4 3ds/wii u bundle. I know that nintendo is headquarters is in japan and naturally japanese people get exclusives but why not the rest of the world?
Edit: I know that people can order stuff online but its quite expensive

it annoys me japanese people get nintendo stuff exclusives only like Monster Hunter 4 3ds/wii u bundle. I know that nintendo is headquarters is in japan and naturally japanese people get exclusives but why not the rest of the world?

Well, they need to localize the game first. That isn't the fault of Nintendo, this stuff is from Capcom.

Yeah I agree with @Erixsan ,they must localize it first. They can't just release a game to the U.S but its really made first in Japan, not sure I stated that correctly and Capcom is a Japan company right? So it make sense they get the good stuff first

Yeah I agree with @Erixsan ,they must localize it first. They can't just release a game to the U.S but its really made first in Japan, not sure I stated that correctly and Capcom is a Japan company right? So it make sense they get the good stuff first

Also if the bundle isn't here is Capcom fault, not Nintendo one.

Also if the bundle isn't here is Capcom fault, not Nintendo one.
True that Capcom is being very suckish lately

I conclude that we just have to take what can get. We can complain, but nothing will happen unless the companies decide to bring the exclusives across the ocean.

well, that's because they're the Home audience and one doesn't simply treat their Home crowd the same as everybody else.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
well, that's because they're the Home audience and one doesn't simply treat their Home crowd the same as everybody else.
True, I think its fair to them that they get the good stuff,its their people that is coming up with some awesome gaming ideas

If the game was developed and released originally here in America, it'd be an inverse situation, and basically the same. The exclusives are generally going to be naturally in one area, wherever the whole shebang took place, be it a brand new game or some kind of neat trick you can only get by being granted in some sort of contest or other.

Sadly it's now that way and will always be -.- Japan get all the cool stuff

Japan gets all the cool stuff because the games are first released there. Nintendo, Capcom, etc. originated in Japan before spreading to the rest of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if companies like Microsoft allow for North America exclusive stuff because they're based in the Americas

Japan gets all the cool stuff because the games are first released there. Nintendo, Capcom, etc. originated in Japan before spreading to the rest of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if companies like Microsoft allow for North America exclusive stuff because they're based in the Americas
Yeah, I bet that if games were to be released first in the Americas we would be able to get it first and the people in other countries would be angry, the entire concept is actually fair, I don't like it, but that's the way it has to be.

Yeah, I bet that if games were to be released first in the Americas we would be able to get it first and the people in other countries would be angry, the entire concept is actually fair, I don't like it, but that's the way it has to be.
yeah...makes one wonder how much America benefits from exclusive Xbox stuff with Microsoft being based in America, doesn't it? I mean, there are a bunch of those games that don't make it to Japan I believe

I agree. How many bundles (3DS/ 3DSLL) Japan has ?
I was angry to see how many great bundles they had.

@naagza:
Microsoft should do this, but if they do it, I think Sony would try taking this opportunity to clash them. When you know that there's also Japan-only games on 360, it makes me mad.

--> As I have heard, Xbox One, however, should be able to play all US/JP/EU games correctly, even in dematerialized version, so that's good to hear.

But actually, we can only wait and hope to see (unfortunately not all) some JP bundles coming in US/Europe.

It is true that that is quite annoying but we just have to deal with it since we probably will not get it for quite a while... In the end we will probably end up getting it so we just need patience.

It is true that that is quite annoying but we just have to deal with it since we probably will not get it for quite a while... In the end we will probably end up getting it so we just need patience.

Knowing the success of MH, it is almost sure that we will get a bundle... Unless Capcom fails the MH4.

Mostly the reason is almost all the games and consoles are made in Japan which they would get the exclusives and Nintendo of America needs time to change the language of the games and the consoles.

Back