• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
-A great place to meet new people, and converse with people you already know
-engage in discussions of similar interests
-ideal place to relax and chill after a long hard days work!

what are your reasons? <3

Reactions: 2 people
A place to meet new people
A place to meet up and perhaps game with someone.

For the community aspect of it. Makes you feel like you're a part of something and it's easy to make friends who you share common interest with.

I like forums because you make new friends who have the same common interest as you and more people to challenge online with.

What I love about forums...is that there is ALWAYS something to talk about. There is something exciting about starting a new topic and seeing others inspired to reply to it. I find that there are many people more than willing to give their opinions/advice about anything.

Reactions: 2 people
Forums are a great way for people to meet other people from all around the world, to establish and build relationships and to converse on many topics, but overall, the thing that I like most about forums is that they give people the opportunity to have a good time outside of home. :)

I get to talk and discuss with people who are into gaming and anime like me aswell as sports

I like forums for discussions and to advertsie my own forum.

I like forums because I feel like I have a community that I am a part of that I can visit each day. I really enjoy conversing with new people with common interests, and even building friendships. Also, it's really nice to have somewhere to go when you have no one else to talk to.

Forums are a great way to meet people from all over the world who might share similar interests. I like forums because of the communities and being a part in it (especially helping it grow).

A nice way to spend time, chatting with other people around games and meeting new friends. I don't much care to go out and have a social life, so meeting people online is more appealing to me.

Predicting what someone is going to say next is probably one of the most interesting things about the internet as a whole to me, as it's something you can't do face to face.

because i like talking with everybody that make me feal not lonely anymore and to stick wiith my forum friends and tripp

Back