Why does Nintendo change the ranked battle mode every two hours in Splatoon 2?

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
SS1o7crazydude

SS1o7crazydude

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
It's so annoying, and I just don't understand why Nintendo has to change the mode every two hours. Why is this practice done in Splatoon 2? Let's say I want to play tower control but it's now splat zones and I have to wait 8 hours to play the mode that I wan't to play. It's inconvenient!

It's so annoying, and I just don't understand why Nintendo has to change the mode every two hours. Why is this practice done in Splatoon 2? Let's say I want to play tower control but it's now splat zones and I have to wait 8 hours to play the mode that I wan't to play. It's inconvenient!
Most likely so that one mode Isn't more active than the others, and the others are just empty

Reactions: 28142
Most likely so that one mode Isn't more active than the others, and the others are just empty
But all the modes are pretty popular.

Reactions: AricAttack
*cough* clam blitz *cough*
I love clam blitz, I don't understand why so many people hate it.

I love clam blitz, I don't understand why so many people hate it.

Cause it's horrible lol

No one ever really knows what to do in it, so you have people flailing around and it's kinda a dumb game mode anyway imo due to how the maps are. The maps aren't designed for a mode like that.

The maps aren't designed for a mode like that.
Please explain why the maps aren't designed for clam blitz. More detail is needed.

Please explain why the maps aren't designed for clam blitz. More detail is needed.

They're way too small and compact.

They're way too small and compact.
What's wrong with playing clam blitz on small and compact maps.

*cough* clam blitz *cough*
Clam Blitz isn't unpopular.
Cause it's horrible lol

No one ever really knows what to do in it, so you have people flailing around and it's kinda a dumb game mode anyway imo due to how the maps are. The maps aren't designed for a mode like that.
People just hate it because they don't know what to do or how to play properly. It's a new mode, so of course people have to learn how to play it and gain experience to get better at it.

It's like the original Splatoon. I hated Rainmaker when they added it in, but it grew on me and it became my favorite mode.

When I started Splatoon 2, I also hated clam blitz because it was new and I sucked at it. I continued to play it and it eventually grew on me like rainmaker from the original Splatoon, and it became my favorite game mode today.

Clam Blitz is always "pumping" in league so there are a lot of people who want to play it.

Back