AC:NL Why don't I have fortune cookies? (Also buying fortune cookies from you guys.)

• Thread starter Syntthetix
  • Start date
Syntthetix

Syntthetix

Celestial Wizard
Towns Folk
Hi everybody, I was just wondering why I never see any fortune cookies in Nookling Junction. Every day I check for them but I see 2 tools in front, wrapping paper, note cards, and candy on the right, and some furniture in the back. Never any fortune cookies. Also, I will buy fortune cookies off people. Thanks in advance.
(Note: I don't have Nookling Junction upgraded at all yet)

Reactions: Harold1995
Hi everybody, I was just wondering why I never see any fortune cookies in Nookling Junction. Every day I check for them but I see 2 tools in front, wrapping paper, note cards, and candy on the right, and some furniture in the back. Never any fortune cookies. Also, I will buy fortune cookies off people. Thanks in advance.
(Note: I don't have Nookling Junction upgraded at all yet)
Its October, so they sell candy instead of cookies, because of Halloween

oh, that makes sense. Thanks!

What can we do with these candies? I still have some from last year o_O

What can we do with these candies? I still have some from last year o_O
I dunno, I think their biggest purpose is to be given to your neighbors during Halloween.

I still have about 20 candies that I never used last year!

You give them to your villagers on Halloween. Jack will recruit you as his helpers in early October. Then on Halloween, they will kind of "Trick or Treat" with you, but you must scare them with a mask. If you scare them, they will ask you for candy. If you give them that candy, then they will tell you what mask will scare another villager, until you have scared your whole town. Then, Jack's requests will be fulfilled. Hope this helps! :)

If its October you get candy instead of fortune cookies. If you want fortune cookies, wait for November (or change the date. That's what I do). Till then, I tell you to collect some Play Coins (ones found in your 3ds while walking)

Back