why fire emblem if will be a MASTERPIECE and will have not much dlc );

• Thread starter chinchillaking
  • Start date
chinchillaking

chinchillaking

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
The storyline

The sheer idea of making a fireemblem game with two split story lines involving betrayal against you homeland (either way you still betray one ). This gets you stuck in a deep storyline always questioning your descisions

The avatar

From the looks of it the avatar is more customizable possibly with your own starting class choice (so I could maybe be a myrmidon from the get go)
But ummm yeah not much else to say about this tho. 0_o

The utter failure of dlc

The terrible thing is the dlc will just say "screw you ,you spent $27 dollars on this doc go buy that for the next game " because you would have to pay for the same people again unless they add dlc of new people from this game which will destroy the charm of the fire emblem dlc completely
Also they won't be tied in to the prince marth storyline without failing so unless they use a different series as the connection (which I doubt ) they will be locked out of access to other games in the series ruining what I LOVED about the dlc.

So yeah more about this later goodbye thx for reading

Fire Emblem IF has even more decisions to made throughout the whole game and it even impacts the storyline. I think that was a nice touch because it adds something new to the fire emblem franchise. In Awakening the decisions you make doesn't influence the story so that's a nice touch.

Back