Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
seanx2000

seanx2000

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
hello my name is Sean and I'm here to tell you why gun man Clive needs a full game.
my first reason is his first game is amazing but its very very very VERY short and it left me gasping for more.
secondly he could have any enemy, I mean he has fought chickens for goodness sake!
and thirdly he is just epic he has ridden on a freaking rocket!

SO COME ON HORBERG MAKE ANOTHER G.C GAME!
cover_large.jpg

Hi, honestly I haven't tried this game yet, but as far as I know this game was also available for cellphones. This is something that leaves me with some doubts about the game, besides it was really cheap on the eshop, so I think it wouldn't take more than five hours to finish it. I think they have anounced a sequel to it, haven't they?

^^^ Don't let the fact that it is also available on mobiles fool you! The game is really good, people bring up this game a lot for a reason! The controls are tight, I like the art style and music, and the game is fun (but hard!) to play. I think that the only reason why it was released on mobiles is because one man made the game and he probably released it on more than one platform so it would be better known. It really is a good game, and at only $1.99 even if you don't like it it's not that big of a deal.

To the TC: I'm not sure I completely understand. Gunman Clive is a full game, it's just very short. I wish it were longer though! I have heard that there is a sequel coming so that's good news, hopefully it will be a longer game! :)

Back