Why Halloween it’s the best holiday:)

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
Halloween is my favorite holiday for several reasons and here is why.
1. In fall the best season, not hot not cold, and no stinkin allergies
2. Near my birthday so it’s twice as good
3. Theme is very nice, and has made some very creative and cool ideas
4. Candy, even if your too old your going to end up with it one way or another
5. Most importantly some of the best video games come out around this time. Last year on birthday super Mario odyssey came out and someother games days before Halloween.
6.I live in an area where we get time off near halloween (for other reasons than Halloween obviously

If any one has any other good reasons let me know, and if you wanna play devils advocate I have some good opossition as well :sneaky:

Halloween is the best holiday because you can pretend to be a fetus it's not just acceptable, but it's good. It's also socially acceptable to not just pretend to act like a person pretending to be a child.

Reactions: Dowhat?
Halloween is the best holiday because you can pretend to be a fetus it's not just acceptable, but it's good. It's also socially acceptable to not just pretend to act like a person pretending to be a child.
Not sure what you mean but ok :)

Reactions: Duffy
I like Hallowen because its just a really cool time of year. Especially the candy and all the discount candy the day after

Reactions: Dowhat?
Hanging out with friends, scaring the living crap out of them, and stuffing our faces full of candy. That’s my idea of a good Halloween night. :p

Halloween is the best because you are able to dress up or be anyone you want to be for a night and you can go trick o treating with friends or family members and get candy,food, or stuff for free which is really cool because the more you go to different houses the more chances you will get something different and also you get to go to many places that you never seen and you get to scare other people if you want and if people refuse to give you candy(please don’t do this though I’m only stating) you can prank them by either throwing toilet paper rolls or eggs at there house of them ,however there might be new pranks because every year it’s different from the last. It’s also the best holiday because many parents let their children go out by themselves that day so you can have fun and it’s probably like the only day parents ever let you do that and also you can make probably make new friends.

Its the only time cosplay isn’t weird outside of cons.

The best part of halloween is the candy. I'm too old to go trick or treating so there's really nothing else fro me to do especially because I don't like scary movies.

The best part of halloween is the candy. I'm too old to go trick or treating so there's really nothing else fro me to do especially because I don't like scary movies.
You can always just buy the clearanced candy the day after. :p

You can always just buy the clearanced candy the day after. :p
Clearance candy tastes better for some reason. :redpanda:

Clearance candy tastes better for some reason. :redpanda:
You know what tastes better than clearance candy though? Nothing.

You know what tastes better than clearance candy though? Nothing.
Amen to that! :D

Bringing kids trick or treating and seeing there faces when scared xD! Its cute n funny lol

Back