Why I almost dropped Drifters (Warning: Spoilers inside)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Warning: A majority of this post may contain spoilers. Read this thread at your own risk.

So I started the anime known as Drifters a while back and I finished it this week.

In the first episode, one of the main characters got about a dozen spears piercing through his skin and in vital areas too. That should have killed him instantly or near to instantly. Somehow he managed to survive .-.

That kind of turned me off of the anime.. but I had to at least finish the episode...

So continuing on.. the guy was brutally injured but the army he was up against all turned around and went back home instead of finishing him off for hurting their leader. I have no idea how he could manage to walk a distance after having all those spears stab him, but he was strong enough to do it.

So yeah, that kind of put me off the anime and I was going to drop the thing :eek:

Idk what made me keep watching (probably the guy with the glasses and how I wanted to find out his purpose for sending the character through a magic door) but I don't regret it :D The anime is amazing.

Isn't it a Fate/Stay Night sort of copy?

Isn't it a Fate/Stay Night sort of copy?
Nope.

The drifters are well-known people but they have no masters. They're just pulled into another world right before they actually die in their world. There are two people pulling the strings to get them to the new world but you could say that they are gods.

The drifters are free to do whatever they want once entering the new world~

Hmm, alright I'll give it a try. Sounds good

Back