Gen 4 Why I hate Champion Cynthia

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
So,for the last few post i've made i've expressed my absolute HATRED for Cynthia,and every time I do,people Get upset,so you know what,Im going to explain my Reason,and I swear to Arceus above,If I say one Comment,just One Comment Saying How Wrong I am I'll lose it(Really wish I could Delete a comment like that) so if you don't agree with me,Don't Comment

now that my small rant is over,let's begin,alright,so when Generation 4 was Announced I was excited,a new region,tons of new pokemon,a new(ish)story and new and amazing Music,I eventually got the games So I played for a bit...then I met Cynthia,unlike other people,I didn't get a Hey She's your Friend vibe,my first thought was, "dear Lord your going to be a pain,aren't you?" So I continued playing,and she just kept popping up to tell me stuff,give me secertpowder,give me an old charm to do a request for her,all The while I just kept Dreading every time Cynthia popped up,to me,she was like a fly I couldn't Kill,I looked forward to my Rival more than I did Cynthia,eventually,I got the badges,cough palkia,thought I didn't use him,got through Victory Road and Finally Got the Pokemon league,I defeated my Rival,and the elite 4 members,and finally,the final Battle was there,at this point I looked forward to defeating Cynthia,so she wouldn't bother me again,Her team while it could be a pain to deal with,was extremely easy to me,Spiritomb was the only one who took the most time due to him not having an weakness,in the end Cynthia was beaten and I was happy I thought I was done with Dealing With Cynthia..then platinum came out, Basic same problem with Cynthia I don't care if she gave you a Togapi she's still a pest and that only Grew once I entered the Distortion World Eventually I beat Platinum and my Opinion stays the same,I HATE CYNTHIA

To end this I will put it like this, Cynthia is a lifeless,bland,annoying Character to me I don''t Care what you say,you can wine,you can Complain,you can Call me an idiot for hating her,it's not Changing my Opinion

So,for the last few post i've made i've expressed my absolute HATRED for Cynthia,and every time I do,people Get upset,so you know what,Im going to explain my Reason,and I swear to Arceus above,If I say one Comment,just One Comment Saying How Wrong I am I'll lose it(Really wish I could Delete a comment like that) so if you don't agree with me,Don't Comment

now that my small rant is over,let's begin,alright,so when Generation 4 was Announced I was excited,a new region,tons of new pokemon,a new(ish)story and new and amazing Music,I eventually got the games So I played for a bit...then I met Cynthia,unlike other people,I didn't get a Hey She's your Friend vibe,my first thought was, "dear Lord your going to be a pain,aren't you?" So I continued playing,and she just kept popping up to tell me stuff,give me secertpowder,give me an old charm to do a request for her,all The while I just kept Dreading every time Cynthia popped up,to me,she was like a fly I couldn't Kill,I looked forward to my Rival more than I did Cynthia,eventually,I got the badges,cough palkia,thought I didn't use him,got through Victory Road and Finally Got the Pokemon league,I defeated my Rival,and the elite 4 members,and finally,the final Battle was there,at this point I looked forward to defeating Cynthia,so she wouldn't bother me again,Her team while it could be a pain to deal with,was extremely easy to me,Spiritomb was the only one who took the most time due to him not having an weakness,in the end Cynthia was beaten and I was happy I thought I was done with Dealing With Cynthia..then platinum came out, Basic same problem with Cynthia I don't care if she gave you a Togapi she's still a pest and that only Grew once I entered the Distortion World Eventually I beat Platinum and my Opinion stays the same,I HATE CYNTHIA

To end this I will put it like this, Cynthia is a lifeless,bland,annoying Character to me I don''t Care what you say,you can wine,you can Complain,you can Call me an idiot for hating her,it's not Changing my Opinion
:confused: First off, all champions was like that because Steven came to work with you and said lots of stuff, even more than Cynthia. But thats cool you should turn this into a bolg/rant. I would have just said "k" but I need to said that first part XD You seem to hate this Generation a whole LOT though. Why so much hate? Could you at least like Giratina/Dialga/Palikia. Right?

Well , now that you say , Cynthia was really kind of annoying in many ways . She didn't really introduce herself so that was already bad but there was one time I really was annoyed of her .

I was Pokemon Platinum as the second time right ? I noticed how that there was a Ground - Type gym and I wanted the Griseous Orb so that I can get my Giratina to have levitate but then when my plan is working . Cynthia is just blocking the way to the cave to get it . That was totally not cool :/

To put it simply,I find Giratina/Dialga and palkia intresting,I like how they represent Time,Space and Disruptions,but I find the rest of Generation 4 unappealing,aside from HG/SS,but they we're remakes so I can let them slide mainly because I already knew what they we're going to bring

To put it simply,I find Giratina/Dialga and palkia intresting,I like how they represent Time,Space and Disruptions,but I find the rest of Generation 4 unappealing,aside from HG/SS,but they we're remakes so I can let them slide mainly because I already knew what they we're going to bring
True, I thought the HG/SS were good. I like the remake and alsi thebut what I mostly liked was the competitive things that reolaced contests. I liked the trialteleon thing the most because each pokemon had its own stats and stats for it and you could modify it with a the fruiit juice mixers.The mini-games were really fun too. Also th bug catching I man reat ubg catching contest that replaced safari zone was THE BEST! Ahh.. I wish they kept those :( also Battle tentsin Pokemon EMerald where you chose your rental pokes and the secondcity you let your Pokemon fight for you XD Now I feel sad :(

If I say one Comment,just One Comment Saying How Wrong I am I'll lose it(Really wish I could Delete a comment like that) so if you don't agree with me,Don't Comment

I love being denied my freedom of speech.

It's been forever since I played Gen IV, but I don't remember her being so bad. I like most of the champions.

Hey, she isn't horrible she helped everyone who played the game and also you wouldn't get pass the psyducks if it wasn't for her she was a big help in the game, She also helped you in the distortion world.

Reactions: Evelyn
Hey, she isn't horrible she helped everyone who played the game and also you wouldn't get pass the psyducks if it wasn't for her she was a big help in the game, She also helped you in the distortion world.
I agree with Pancake if you dislike a champion that's okay because you have a reason for it but you don't have to hate her that bad.All the champions are like that.And even Steven helps you just like Cynthia but you don't hate Steven.I think your problem is you don't like being helped.

Back