WHY I HATE THE BLUE SHELL AND U SHOULD TOO!!!

• Thread starter FacelessLink
  • Start date

Did i make u guys feel bad about the turtles.

• Total voters
FacelessLink

FacelessLink

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
The blue shell is the worst weapon there is. Before u guys scream at me i have my reasons why i hate the darn thing. 1. Its to powerful. Every time i play Mario kart and im winning i get hit by the stupid shell then i take a minute to recover witch shouldn't happen!!!. 2. It doesn't stop following u. Im still annoyed when i take a shortcut which should knock it into something. Nope it keeps on going never freaking stops. 3. Poor turtle. This goes at fast speed then it hits. The turtle is knocked the Mario out. Then the turtle tries to get up but karts keep on hitting the turtle then again then again till it dies!!!!!!! hopefully this made u want to not be a butt and not use it for the turtles sake.Bye guys see u later;) elf's.

In MK8, you can clearly see that the Spiny Shells (<---What they've been called since MK7) are empty of koopas. Plus if the spiny shells did have koopas in them, (talking realistically here) don't you think by the time the spiny shell hits the person in 1st place the koopa would be dead? I say this because the shell is moving so fast and then stops almost instantly in order to hit you, not to mention the explosion afterwards lol.

I would like the dowtime after getting hit by the shell reduced by a tiny bit. It would be cool if you could throw it off by collisions, but I don't think that will happen until the next console. Nintendo's team would have to do a ton of work to implement that and they could also use the power of a next-gen console to make the job easier.

Then the Super Horn was made. Yay!

I gotta agree the blue shell is the worst item ever. It is so annoying, every time I'm almost to the finish line, a blue shell comes to me and hit me. It sometime causes me to get in second or third place. Why does the blue shell have to be so annoying...some people fire it to the person in first when there about to win :/

i like the blue shell because I can torture my friends letting them go first :vamp:. also no the shell items don't have the koopas in them, some koopa donated them for the race's ;). it is kinda funny when your at a ramp and you pull off a reveres then the second player goes in first and gets hit by the blue shell while in the air, and then they fall to there loss

In order to avoid it you need a mushroom and good reaction time(and the game of course). When the shell is just about to hit you, you uses the mushroom and the shell hits behind you. This works with mk7 and mk8. It helped me win a bunch of races.

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
The blue shell isn't such a problem. If you have a mushroom then you can dash ahead and you won't get hit by it. :p

The blue shell isn't such a problem. If you have a mushroom then you can dash ahead and you won't get hit by it. :p
That's what I said

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
I think I once used it and got hit by my own blue shell lol. Worst thing ever.

Trust me everone hates getting hit by the blueshell

Trust me everone hates getting hit by the blueshell
Masochists don't

Reactions: 28142
Yes i agree with you .Even me i hate the blue shell since its just hits the first .It is so annoying that one day i played with the other players online ,i was hit by it and i became the third me i just find a solution.Me if i am the first and i see that some one is having the blue shell i will just hold B or if the second is just behind me i will allow him to be the first and he will be hit at my place and i will be the first one more or if the players are so far behing me i throw myself to the space.I hope this may help you.

Back