Ultimate Why is everyone saying ore club spirit is OP in world of light?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok so ive done numerous spirit tests and no matter how much i hear or see it i dont get why so many people think ore club spirit is OP... super armor and great auto heal, or add a +3 special up on any 3 slot (or even 2 of these on a 2 slot spirit) seems to outrank ore club in base overall damage. im really not sure why hardly anyone mentions this compared to ore club spirit, it seems to do more damage in the long run than ore club by itself seems to for me...

i dont know, maybe i need to use a certain character here? ive been mostly using byleth on my last several world of light playthroughs, im not sure if the character matters if youre just going to spam the ore club... so wrong character or do people just use a weak 3-slot spirit (at lv 1) and squeeze this in for easy loot? i havent done this since i havent really needed to so idk if that actually works but if anyone can clear this up thatd be great

ok so ive done numerous spirit tests and no matter how much i hear or see it i dont get why so many people think ore club spirit is OP... super armor and great auto heal, or add a +3 special up on any 3 slot (or even 2 of these on a 2 slot spirit) seems to outrank ore club in base overall damage. im really not sure why hardly anyone mentions this compared to ore club spirit, it seems to do more damage in the long run than ore club by itself seems to for me...

i dont know, maybe i need to use a certain character here? ive been mostly using byleth on my last several world of light playthroughs, im not sure if the character matters if youre just going to spam the ore club... so wrong character or do people just use a weak 3-slot spirit (at lv 1) and squeeze this in for easy loot? i havent done this since i havent really needed to so idk if that actually works but if anyone can clear this up thatd be great
The ore club spirit is a good spirit overall because the ore club is basically a bat that does a significant amount of damage but it also has the feature of sending tornado like projectiles at multiple opponent which also causes items to fly up into the air. So its good for close range as well as long range. Its charged attacks are really strong and you get super armour while charging and using a smash attack. The ore club is only best used for certain fights in my opinion. For example, this legend spirit akira is really annoying to defeat but with the ore club it becomes legit too easy.

The ore club spirit is a good spirit overall because the ore club is basically a bat that does a significant amount of damage but it also has the feature of sending tornado like projectiles at multiple opponent which also causes items to fly up into the air. So its good for close range as well as long range. Its charged attacks are really strong and you get super armour while charging and using a smash attack. The ore club is only best used for certain fights in my opinion. For example, this legend spirit akira is really annoying to defeat but with the ore club it becomes legit too easy.
yes, just did some rounds with it .. i agree its a decent spirit but i personally wouldnt call it 'OP'. stacking assist killer (get rid of those annoying assist trophies quickly) and then special up x3 each seems more 'OP' with any 4* spirit. i can confirm however that lv 99 awakened medusa spirit might be one of the best in the game (one of my favorites), it has 2 slots so you dont need to worry about space in many cases, if you need a 3rd slot (like for the boss spirit battle, wanting poison heal instead of immunity) then just switch to another 4* for this. also i find golden mario more OP than ore club in most situations personally as well, the ore club is pretty helpful for stamina battles (my least favorite kinds tbh), but with some other setups such as i described above, its possible to one shot or almost one shot some enemies in spirit battles. it might take a bit more skill in several cases (3* or 4* spirits), but if youre more average like me with a couple decent mains it can definitely be done without the ore club =)

Reactions: Deepak
Back