why is randoms/ matchmaking so bad in all console ports of RE revelations?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i havent done a lot of co-op on this game but it is pretty fun when you get a decent partner. i had a few people help me with ghost ship and ghost ship chaos trinities since these are two stages where a solo trinity is almost impossible as they are too long and just one mistake cancels the entire thing here, but i had to write to people on other websites to get said help because trying to use the main lobby on its own is VERY bad--you can leave your system/ controller untouched for as much as an entire hour and not get a single person to join your game. and this didnt happen to me just once either--it happened almost every time i decided to try randoms for this game, most of these i just tapped out because i didnt want to waste my free time doing nothing/ waiting for nothing in the lobby. this was on the switch, but is this also an issue with the ps4 and xbox one versions of the game? ive also noticed that online play in this game is also very prone to glitches for whatever reason (i played with a guy on ghost ship chaos and he cut all of the wall blister's health in the lab area but it was still standing, for some reason tho it didnt try its instant kill but instead just stood there as if the AI detected there were no players in the area which was also very weird). another time i got past this area with another player and the exploding ooze had zero health, and like the wall blister i described it didnt do what its supposed to, but instead kept running in circles around my partner despite him being right there and no matter how many magnum bursts either of us did on him, it wouldnt die/ blow up. had to cancel the game and try again because of this.

so whats the deal with the poor matchmaking system online in this game? and why so many weird glitches like these i never see in solos?

Back