Why isn't Dragonball Xenoverse coming to Wii U?

• Thread starter Link_TheMaster
  • Start date
Link_TheMaster

Link_TheMaster

"I will not let you destroy my world!!!!!!!"
Towns Folk
I (personally) think Dragonball Xenoverse should come to the Wii U. It would be a great success (hopefully) on the Wii U. The Wii U gamepad, the Wii U Pro Controller, the Gamecube controller (with gamecube adapter of course), Wii Classic Controller, and the Wii Remote and Nunchuck could be used to play. The touch screen on the Wii U gamepad can be used to either display what's on the TV or to display your own HUD (health, stamina, and ki).

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior and JTG
Because they don't want to have to port over the game for a console that doesn't use x86 architecture like PC, Xbox One and PS4 and add gameplay controls. If they do, they'll probably lose money on the port as a lot of people probably won't buy it on a console with only 10 million owners and well, it's not like Wii U is known for having many well selling 3rd party games unfortunately.

But I agree, it would've been cool.

Its nothing that has to do with the architecture. The developers are just to lazy to port it to the wii u and optimize it. It is really unfair, that is for sure. Many do not know what to do for the gamepad, but mainly, the developers are just too lazy to actually port it. It would be really cool if they did it though, but many 3rd party developers do not like porting games to nintendo anymore. It sucks...

It has something to do with architecture as to port it over and optimise it is hard enough, but they spent more resources on it as it has different architecture to the other consoles. This means it's not an efficiently done port and they will end up losing money on it unless it sells very well, which is unlikely on a console with 10 million owners.

It has something to do with architecture as to port it over and optimise it is hard enough, but they spent more resources on it as it has different architecture to the other consoles. This means it's not an efficiently done port and they will end up losing money on it unless it sells very well, which is unlikely on a console with 10 million owners.
I can agree. Fairly enough, it is fairly possible, but these games in general sell very less, and spending even more money to port on the wii u would not help them. It would be nice for them to port it to the wii u of course, but many 3rd party developers really do not like to port their games to Nintendo, but it would be nice of course if it did release on the wii u, but it is not likely.

Because they don't want to have to port over the game for a console that doesn't use x86 architecture like PC, Xbox One and PS4 and add gameplay controls. If they do, they'll probably lose money on the port as a lot of people probably won't buy it on a console with only 10 million owners and well, it's not like Wii U is known for having many well selling 3rd party games unfortunately.

But I agree, it would've been cool.
Yeah,but it would be really cool

I have xenoverse for ps4

Back