Why? Just why?

• Thread starter SoProHunter
  • Start date
SoProHunter

SoProHunter

That one friend without fastcharge 5 ooo
Towns Folk
So I started playing MH4U again recently and I came across this guy.20160228_204215.jpg20160228_203848.jpg20160228_203857.jpg20160228_203908.jpg20160228_203916.jpg

Sorry for the third picture being hard to read, the skill is Clandestine.

When I saw this guy I couldn't help but think he wasn't very good or knowledgeable about the game because it's pointless to have 94 skill points in anything and he has it for 2 skills. His defence is also way higher than it needs to be if you're decent at gunning, he doesn't have a name which I think was from hacking, and I doubt he got his HR 999 legit. Essentially, I'm saying he did this so noobs would think he's amazing with all the skills and defence but his play probably won't match up.

Normally people who do this are huge noobs trying to impress other noobs, either way don't hack to this extant.

Reactions: SoProHunter
Normally people who do this are huge noobs trying to impress other noobs, either way don't hack to this extant.
Yes, If he went through the trouble of hacking, that means he is a talentless noob who can't even play a video game without cheating. If he were actually HR999, he would be a pro and a top of the line hunter, thus giving him no reason to hack. He obviously hacked his rank, and I cant stand people who hack games! He has no skill, and if I had been the host I would have kicked him out immediately. I made the mistake of letting a hacker play with me once,(I did not know at the time) and it turned out to be the worst hunt I ever had.

Yes, If he went through the trouble of hacking, that means he is a talentless noob who can't even play a video game without cheating. If he were actually HR999, he would be a pro and a top of the line hunter, thus giving him no reason to hack. He obviously hacked his rank, and I cant stand people who hack games! He has no skill, and if I had been the host I would have kicked him out immediately. I made the mistake of letting a hacker play with me once,(I did not know at the time) and it turned out to be the worst hunt I ever had.
My thoughts exactly. I played with a hacker once too and they triple carted with really high defence. People who suck shouldn't hack but try to get better so the experience is better for everyone.

Reactions: Troy21
My thoughts exactly. I played with a hacker once too and they triple carted with really high defence. People who suck shouldn't hack but try to get better so the experience is better for everyone.
I fully agree. Oops, meant to say quote lol

Last edited:
holy. crap.
i think I've made my point.

Back