• Thread starter beaulieumudkipz2002
  • Start date

WHat is your favorite earthbound game?

• Total voters
beaulieumudkipz2002

beaulieumudkipz2002

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I know Nintendo has a big fanbase for earthbound and for me I don't own a wii u and I want experience earthbound on the 3ds help me to make this happen. I would also enjoy any earthbound news and other thing earthbound and NESS IS BOOOOSSS!!!

I really perhaps dunno either but I think it is to make games on different consoles more exclusive . The 3ds and the Wii U does have their own exclusive titles of their own so I guess that it's only for the Wii U , because the 3ds does have titles that the Wii U doesn't have , so this isn't much of a problem >.>

There needs to be an Earthbound game for the 3ds. That would be very cool. Earthbound games are very fun to play and have lots and lots of adventure. Also if Earthbound was for the 3ds, Nintendo could also make more money, which is good for their company.

Imagin a recreation like they do the Pokémon games and add 1 and 2 to the mix. What woud be also cool is a first person view as you walk around of the world with Ness and his friends. maybe starman.net should do a signature thing again for a version I described in my words

I think the main reason why Earthbound isn't VC on 3DS is, because, well, it's VC on Wii U. It seems kind of pointless to have the same VC on two different systems. I have Earthbound on my Wii U and it's a lot of fun, especially being able to use save states before boss fights really helps a lot.

my question is what is VC and not everyone can buy a wiiu ans afford a 3ds soo I would love this to happen and maybe amiibo support for coustums so we get more Ness AMIIBOO!!!!

If there's Earthbound 3DS VC then who's going to buy a Wii U?
my question is what is VC and not everyone can buy a wiiu ans afford a 3ds soo I would love this to happen and maybe amiibo support for coustums so we get more Ness AMIIBOO!!!!
Then you don't have money to buy more games now do you?

I have a bit of spending money but is VC virtual coins. the wii u is 300 dollars and I don't have the money to fork over for a wii u and earthbound.

I actually searched up earthbound 3ds and I looked at gamefaqs and a person said that the reason snes games aren't on e 3ds is because the 3ds screen not have as much pixels as the Wii u does.and since earthbound is a snes game it can only be played on the Wii u.also if you looked at the 50 fact extravaganza for smash Wii u they compare Wii u pixels to 3ds pixels and the 3ds pixels is merely a corner to Wii u pixels which is why earthbound isn't on the 3ds.

ok you have a valid point but if the ds can emulate a copy of earthbound and that had even less pixels then there is really no excuse. people played a pirated copy of earthbound on a ds soo I do think its possible. I believe that Nintendo isn't doing this because the game would take lots of room on the 3ds micro sd card. But a cartrage version for the new 3ds or something for a three pack would be really cool to have earthbound zero/beginings earthbound and earthbound 2

ok you have a valid point but if the ds can emulate a copy of earthbound and that had even less pixels then there is really no excuse. people played a pirated copy of earthbound on a ds soo I do think its possible. I believe that Nintendo isn't doing this because the game would take lots of room on the 3ds micro sd card. But a cartrage version for the new 3ds or something for a three pack would be really cool to have earthbound zero/beginings earthbound and earthbound 2
:( emulation, but nintendo could do it , make an earthbound game for the 3DS. Nintendo really needs to get back into old games like earthbound and mega man, improve them with ebtter graphics and new gameplay, But nintendo could do it, I bet they are just too lazy :(

Earthbound beginnings came out on Wii u vc a little while ago which is earthbound zero aka mother 1 renamed.and since Nintendo could DEFINATELY put earthbound zero on 3ds since it's a nes game so I'm guessing Nintendo wants the mother series to be a Wii u exclusive.also earthbound on the ds was done by emulation rom hack.

I would love to have Earthbound for the 3DS it would be so cool. Not to mention it would be bringing in new fans and the old fans would get to live in nostalgia as they play through the game. But Nintendo still has stuff in store for us so we'd never know what to expect.

Back