PC Why PC is the middleground.

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
DISCLAIMER: The following is only why I think the PC is just right in the middle of everything else, not necessarily why it actually is. With that out of the way, let's get started. There are three majorly feuding catagories of gamers: some like XBOX, some Playstaion, and some Nintendo. One type that holds all of these together is PC gaming. Why is it this way? Well for starters, it is the most affordable to start PC gaming. All you really need to be casual is a fairly new aptop and wired/wireless mouse. And...that's it. Steam is the main PC gaming platform, and has several free games. Of course, you can pay real money, which is something it pushes rather often and I have. Can't say I'm not happy with it though. $15 unlocks pretty much everything for a year. Second, there are many multi-platform games on PC. Star Wars Battlefront, Call of Duty, Black Ops III, and Fallout 4. Of course, this is only a few of them. And that's about it. As simple as it is, it is how I hangout with my friends who only have PS3 and Xbox One.

DISCLAIMER: The following is only why I think the PC is just right in the middle of everything else, not necessarily why it actually is. With that out of the way, let's get started. There are three majorly feuding catagories of gamers: some like XBOX, some Playstaion, and some Nintendo. One type that holds all of these together is PC gaming. Why is it this way? Well for starters, it is the most affordable to start PC gaming. All you really need to be casual is a fairly new aptop and wired/wireless mouse. And...that's it. Steam is the main PC gaming platform, and has several free games. Of course, you can pay real money, which is something it pushes rather often and I have. Can't say I'm not happy with it though. $15 unlocks pretty much everything for a year. Second, there are many multi-platform games on PC. Star Wars Battlefront, Call of Duty, Black Ops III, and Fallout 4. Of course, this is only a few of them. And that's about it. As simple as it is, it is how I hangout with my friends who only have PS3 and Xbox One.
Pc gaming is truely the best compared to xbox or playstation. They claim to have power but in reality, they are severley low nd pc with bad specs. Exactly why I got a pc. Only 300 dollars, and it beats the wii u, ps4, and xb1 in the water. Sorry, but that literally is why wii u and pc are the best combo this gen and what I am saying is true. The wii u beats the ps4 and xb1, and the pc gives me the 3rd party games that are not on the wii u and gives me the graphics.

Ps4 and Xb1 are over rated and really are not that good at all and in my opinion, the wii u and pc combo is the best.

Pc gaming is truely the best compared to xbox or playstation. They claim to have power but in reality, they are severley low nd pc with bad specs. Exactly why I got a pc. Only 300 dollars, and it beats the wii u, ps4, and xb1 in the water. Sorry, but that literally is why wii u and pc are the best combo this gen and what I am saying is true. The wii u beats the ps4 and xb1, and the pc gives me the 3rd party games that are not on the wii u and gives me the graphics.

Ps4 and Xb1 are over rated and really are not that good at all and in my opinion, the wii u and pc combo is the best.
Can't say I disagree.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
Can't say I disagree.
Yeah, this is just my personal opinion. I bought a ps4 and returned it. I can say, it truly is terrible. Have no clue why it is selling so well. I wished people would stop blabbering about graphics so much, if people care about graphics, pc is the way to go. Ps4 is literally selling because of casual gamers. I really like the wii u more because it cares less about graphics and more about gameplay.

Reactions: G MAN
I mean, with such an argument you could also say mobile is a middle ground as well. Mobile gaming is the most popular among all of the other platforms (this is because ERRYBODY and their grandmothers have a smartphone these days), and it only takes a smart phone/tablet to go on an app store and download mostly free games and play them right then and there.

Back